Am I invisible, less important... OT vent rant?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kemper2.0

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2012, 11:32 PM
mommy2lilmen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hmmm well I will make it short as I can type and type..

~ My 2nd son comes to me and says "mom, I lost one of dads snow boarding goggles at the mountain on our feild trip and he says you have to pay him back. "
Really?? I didnt loose them, it was an accident and it was in his time, so why should I be punished? I told my son that I will NOT pay for them and his dad can go ahead and dock my child support I will rip his head off.

~ This evening my oldest son says "mom, dad will be calling you tomorrow to see if you can pitch in for me to go snowing boarding with Justin, March 5"
I was shocked. I said how dare your dad and no you need to go to school, and thats that. I will not allow it. My son Justin has a feild trip its not a go for fun time. He said its not fair. Well he done it in grade 6 to, and Justin didnt go, so why should he. I emailed his dad right away and said NO NO NO and more.

I feel his dad is trying to over step my parenting, even tho he lost his rights, and Im so pissed. I could scream

~ THEN just as my husband leaves for work my oldest boy comments that his friend gave him sleeping pills and that his friends mom said its ok to take them that its ok. Ummm really?? Its been all over the news about kids dieing from taking pills, and such. and now he says this to me? He says mom I have a problem sleeping, ya fine, stop the video games, stop the pop, and stop texting on facebook, then maybe you will be tired. MY GOSH ...I am sending my husband straight to that boys house to speak to his mom. I am so mad. I could call the cops for that. WHy not contact me FIRST. GRRRRRR

Like seriously, does my son not value my opinions, feelingso n what is safe for him??
4 babies 94,95,99, 08~TL April 2003 & Sept 2013 TR May 2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blessed with 1 Autistic and 1 Down Syndrome child
Alyssa Marie Jade
September 1, 2013 @ 11:01pm 6lb 8oz & 18.5in
Emerg C Sec, Down Syndrome blessing, AVSD, Hirschsprungs, G tube
58 day NICU stay, Sept 1- Oct 29 2013

February 28th, 2012, 09:03 AM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Holy crap. I would go BALLISTIC all over that lady who gave pills to your son. I would probably even get the authorities involved because UMM... that's NOT okay!!!!!

I'm sorry that your ex-husband is overstepping his co-parenting bounds. I would talk to him about that too and I definitely think you are doing the right thing with not letting your son skip school to go snowboarding. HUGS!!
Christin likes this.

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

February 28th, 2012, 01:40 PM
mommy2lilmen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kemper, my DH and I are going to do that today about the pills. I just dont go for it. Its all over the news or teens going to parties to do E and more and then taking pills from in cabinet just to get high. Like seriously, when my son said that I wanted to go and slap him. To slap common sense into him, its like seriously?? I hate this age. I was a teen at one point but back in my day, we didnt have stuff like this around, if we did it wasnt common or I was just in an area that it wasnt known. IDK.
My ex, ugh, I could hurt him..his reply to my email is, well our sons said it was ok so I assumed you allowed them. UMmm call me first dummy..not assume. Assuming is the worse thing you could do in a split parenting situation. Ugh, it causes confusion and upset kids big time.
4 babies 94,95,99, 08~TL April 2003 & Sept 2013 TR May 2008

Blessed with 1 Autistic and 1 Down Syndrome child
Alyssa Marie Jade
September 1, 2013 @ 11:01pm 6lb 8oz & 18.5in
Emerg C Sec, Down Syndrome blessing, AVSD, Hirschsprungs, G tube
58 day NICU stay, Sept 1- Oct 29 2013

February 28th, 2012, 04:51 PM
LadyBugMommyof1's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope you got that parent's name and do call the cops, Rx sleeping pills are nothing to mess around with...
February 28th, 2012, 06:14 PM
txmumx4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Holy Cow! Definetely put that lady in her place and sort that out with the authorities. That is a hands down no-no. xx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search