Friday Five 3/2

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2012, 05:20 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
from thefridayfive.livejournal.com

Growing Up!
  1. How many schools (up until college) have you attended, in all?
  2. How many states have you lived in before the age of 18? How many countries?
  3. Have you ever seen the hospital where you were born -- where is it/what's it's name?
  4. Do you live in the same state in which you were born, or somewhere else?
  5. Do you still talk to people from elementary school, middle-school or high school?

March 2nd, 2012, 06:25 AM
happywife's Avatar Super Mommy
1.How many schools (up until college) have you attended, in all? 5
2.How many states have you lived in before the age of 18? How many countries? 4 states, 1 country (US)
3.Have you ever seen the hospital where you were born -- where is it/what's it's name? yes, Dearborn County Hospital, Lawrenceburg, IN
4.Do you live in the same state in which you were born, or somewhere else? no, I live in Florida
5.Do you still talk to people from elementary school, middle-school or high school? on FB, but not regularly

Married to my bestfriend Graham and proud mommy to Codi - 15, Kevin - 13, DJ - 11, Mylyn & McKynlee - 3 & Graham Jr. ~born on Earth, living in Heaven ~ May 9, 2012
March 2nd, 2012, 06:36 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
1.How many schools (up until college) have you attended, in all? 3 (elementary, high, university)
2.How many states have you lived in before the age of 18? How many countries? I have lived in one city and one province
3.Have you ever seen the hospital where you were born -- where is it/what's it's name? Yep, its 5 min from my house, but doesn't do deliveries anymore
4.Do you live in the same state in which you were born, or somewhere else? Same province
5.Do you still talk to people from elementary school, middle-school or high school? Elementary - no but I have a few on facebook, high school just one

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
March 2nd, 2012, 06:54 AM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
How many schools (up until college) have you attended, in all?
3 kindergartens + 4 more elementary schools so 7 Elementary schools.
2 middles schools.
4 high schools (I went to 1 twice at different times)
1 college
14 different schools, and I lived in Las Vegas for most of it, we moved around the city a lot.

How many states have you lived in before the age of 18? How many countries?
States - 2, Colorado then Nevada. Countries - 0, I didn't move to Italy until I was 21.

Have you ever seen the hospital where you were born -- where is it/what's it's name?
I have not, it is St. Joseph's hospital in Denver, Co. My dad's fiance actually works as a nurse in the Labor and Delivery ward there lol.

Do you live in the same state in which you were born, or somewhere else?
Nope, I was born in Colorado and I live in Louisiana now.

Do you still talk to people from elementary school, middle-school or high school?
I have 1 friend that I talk to that I went to 3rd grade with, she ended up at the same middle school as me once, and at the same high school as me once, so we kept in touch (not so much, I'm a stay at home mom and she's an actress/model). I still talk to about 3 other people from high school, also not very often since all of them are single and have no kids. Wait there are 2 more from high school, they are married with 3 kids each, but we still don't talk either, since we were never really close.

Scarlett Diane

March 2nd, 2012, 07:02 AM
Ever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How many schools (up until college) have you attended, in all? 2. Elementary and High School.

How many states have you lived in before the age of 18? How many countries? I've always lived in Ontario, Canada.

Have you ever seen the hospital where you were born -- where is it/what's it's name? Yes, I lived close to the town I was born. The hospital is Ross Memorial in Lindsay Ontario.

Do you live in the same state in which you were born, or somewhere else? Same one.

Do you still talk to people from elementary school, middle-school or high school? Yes, they're still my closest friends.
March 2nd, 2012, 07:10 AM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
1.How many schools (up until college) have you attended, in all? 4 elementary, 2 high schools.

2.How many provinces have you lived in before the age of 18? How many countries? 5 provinces, 3 countries - Canada and 4 months each in Spain and France on exchange.

3.Have you ever seen the hospital where you were born -- where is it/what's it's name? I have seen all of the hospitals in London so I will go with, yes. I'm not sure which hospital it was though.

4.Do you live in the same province in which you were born, or somewhere else? Same province.

5.Do you still talk to people from elementary school, middle-school or high school?
One from elementary school, four from high school (in contact with more people as acquaintances through Facebook).
March 2nd, 2012, 07:18 AM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
1.How many schools (up until college) have you attended, in all? Three- a public elementary that I only attended one day, the private academy I attended until we moved 30 miles from Memphis, and then the public high school I attended.

2.How many states have you lived in before the age of 18? How many countries? I only lived in TN until 18.

3.Have you ever seen the hospital where you were born -- where is it/what's its name? I'm adopted. I don't know what hospital I was born at, but I know the orphanage I went to immediately after I was born. I was at St. Peter in Memphis, a Catholic orphanage.

4.Do you live in the same state in which you were born, or somewhere else? Yes, I moved around, but there's no place like home.

5.Do you still talk to people from elementary school, middle-school or high school? Yes.

March 2nd, 2012, 07:44 AM
Corrupt's Avatar Happy Mama
How many schools (up until college) have you attended, in all?2 elemantary, a few weeks at a junior highschool, if that counts and then 1 highschool
How many states have you lived in before the age of 18? How many countries?just one. I didn't leave the province until I was a bit older
Have you ever seen the hospital where you were born -- where is it/what's it's name?Belleville. I've driven by and my friend's brother now lives beside it
Do you live in the same state in which you were born, or somewhere else?Yeah I'm back. Ontario is like a bad ex boyfriend that you just can't quit. I think there's something in the water
Do you still talk to people from elementary school, middle-school or high school?I've known one of best friends since grade one and there are a few others on Facebook, that I talk to from time to time
March 2nd, 2012, 09:39 AM
Super Mommy
Growing Up

!1.How many schools (up until college) have you attended, in all?one preschool, one kinder, one firts grade, then i went to catholic school from 2nd grade up untill 8th, for h.s i went to two diffrent schools.
2.How many states have you lived in before the age of 18? How many countries?i have always lived in CALIFORNIA <3
3.Have you ever seen the hospital where you were born -- where is it/what's it's name?[/B] Glendale Memorial, and yess ive had 4 cousins also born there and its by the city i grew up in[/B]
4.Do you live in the same state in which you were born, or somewhere else?I have always lived in Los Angeles, California
5.Do you still talk to people from elementary school, middle-school or high school?My Best Friends and i have known eachother since 3rd grade, we went to school together from 3rd-8th and still keep in touch, she actually came over yesterday for lunch my goddaughters mother ive known since 10th grade, another of my best friends.

March 2nd, 2012, 10:40 AM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
How many schools (up until college) have you attended, in all? 3
How many states have you lived in before the age of 18? How many countries?1
Have you ever seen the hospital where you were born -- where is it/what's it's name? Yes many times. It's in NYC
Do you live in the same state in which you were born, or somewhere else? yes
Do you still talk to people from elementary school, middle-school or high school?Not many but yes I do. I'm very close with one friend in particular and we always make it a point to visit each other when in the others state. Last year we vacationed with them. Our kids had a blast.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

March 2nd, 2012, 11:31 AM
Mom to Madeline
1.How many schools (up until college) have you attended, in all? 6
2.How many states have you lived in before the age of 18? How many countries? 2 states, 1 country (US)
3.Have you ever seen the hospital where you were born -- where is it/what's it's name? Never been iside...it's in TX
4.Do you live in the same state in which you were born, or somewhere else? No, I live in Nashville now
5.Do you still talk to people from elementary school, middle-school or high school? Only people from HS on FB
March 2nd, 2012, 11:46 AM
Veteran
How many schools (up until college) have you attended, in all? 3 (Elementary, HS, College)
How many states have you lived in before the age of 18? How many countries? Just California
Have you ever seen the hospital where you were born -- where is it/what's it's name? Yes, it is at UC San Diego. One of my cousins is in college there right now. We drive by it all the time. I will be delivering there too, which is so weird.
Do you live in the same state in which you were born, or somewhere else? Same.
Do you still talk to people from elementary school, middle-school or high school? Yes, I still talk to people form all of elementary and high school. My HS friends and I see each other about once a month, and four elementary friends are in that group too.
March 2nd, 2012, 12:06 PM
irunpink's Avatar Sophie
How many schools (up until college) have you attended, in all? 14 including college. I went to 13 different schools and 1 college (military).
How many states have you lived in before the age of 18? How many countries? only 2 states and 1 country
Have you ever seen the hospital where you were born -- where is it/what's it's name? Nope, it's in southern ca.
Do you live in the same state in which you were born, or somewhere else? nope
Do you still talk to people from elementary school, middle-school or high school? some

Thank you, *Kiliki*, for my sweet siggy!

March 2nd, 2012, 01:30 PM
AllyssaM's Avatar Emmersyns Mommah
How many schools (up until college) have you attended, in all? 1 Elementry, 2 Middle Schools, 1 HS and then I attended a Jr Collage for a semester.
How many states have you lived in before the age of 18? How many countries? One on both accounts. I didn't move out of the state I was born in until I was 22, and that was only because of the military.
Have you ever seen the hospital where you were born -- where is it/what's it's name? I have driven by it a lot, but I don't think I've been in it. It's Long Beach Memorial in Long Beach, CA
Do you live in the same state in which you were born, or somewhere else? Somewhere else due to the military. I would love to still be living in CA.
Do you still talk to people from elementary school, middle-school or high school? High School - Yes. There's some people who I grew up with & went to school with all through the years, we lived in a small area, who I sometimes talk to on FB though.

March 2nd, 2012, 01:59 PM
emeraldeyedimp's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How many schools (up until college) have you attended, in all? 7

How many states have you lived in before the age of 18? How many countries? Just the United States and California

Have you ever seen the hospital where you were born -- where is it/what's it's name? Yep, even went to the ER once to get x-rays I don't recall the name though.

Do you live in the same state in which you were born, or somewhere else?

Same state, never lived outside of California
Do you still talk to people from elementary school, middle-school or high school?
1 sorta from elementary, 1 from middle school on and off, and a couple from high school.

Thanks to Jaques for the super cute siggy. Marshall is loving being paired with Hannah, she is super sweet.
March 2nd, 2012, 02:46 PM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
How many schools (up until college) have you attended, in all? I attended 3 elementary schools, 1 middle school, 1 high school, and 2 universities (undergraduate and graduate school). And I've worked for 2 colleges.

How many states have you lived in before the age of 18? How many countries? Just one state and one country

Have you ever seen the hospital where you were born -- where is it/what's it's name? Yes, Sac-Osage Hospital it's in Osceola, Missouri. I was there again as a teenager when my grandmother was sick. I've never been back since then, but I've driven by it a number of times when I've visited family back in that part of the country.

Do you live in the same state in which you were born, or somewhere else? Born and raised in Missouri. Moved to Arizona after college. And moved to California 6 1/2 years ago.

Do you still talk to people from elementary school, middle-school or high school? Only one person from elementary school, but we just reconnected a couple of years ago when we discovered that she was married to one of my husband's friends from high school. Very random. I went to a small middle school and high school, so the kids were the same at both schools. I do still talk to several folks from high school, but really just through Facebook.

Tags
friday five

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search