was at ER- Spicy food causing BAD cramping pain?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Frugile Wife
Send a message via Yahoo to jennylynnf
was having lower back pains for 2 days that was going around the front lower area, thought it was due to eating spicy food, went to the er yest morning and they said they dont know what it is my kidneys look fine, urine showed no infection or blood. that was a good thing but i was hurting after i left on top of my stomach and under the baby, i told them it was like slow cramps throbbing. they took a look with the u/s for a quick minute so i did get to see baby real quick with a glare on the screen, it had its legs crossed but i was glad i didnt find out without hubby there. They just told me to go home and take tylenol. didnt do any blood test or anything but i was miserable all last night, didnt help i ate spicy crawfish. I asked the doc if spicy food would cause cramping and she said no the only place youll feel spicy food is in your esophogus. BULL ****! i hurt SOOOOOOOOO bad when i eat spicy food and will be on the toilet screaming with cramps and crying and throwing up with the pain. Is this normal? is anyone else having this bad pain with spicy stuff?

Jessica Wearing Her SQUISHY BUM'S Cloth Diaper made by mommy
Facebook.com/Squishybums
March 24th, 2012, 08:14 AM
Super Mommy
Could it be because you are constipated or gassy? I get really bad back pain with both myself. And if you're constipated and top it off with spicy stuff, it may just be irritating your stomach. I hope you feel better!
March 24th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Frugile Wife
Send a message via Yahoo to jennylynnf
gassy, yes I am always. I didnt know gas could ever hurt so bad till now.

Jessica Wearing Her SQUISHY BUM'S Cloth Diaper made by mommy
Facebook.com/Squishybums
March 24th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Super Mommy
I had really bad gas pain for about two days. Try going on your hands and knees and rocking back and forth and forward and back... sometimes that can help release it... but be prepared because its been stuck for a bit, it may stink REALLY bad LOL. Hope this helps and you get relief soon. Any pain, especially while pregnant is not fun and always makes you worry!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search