Weekend Wrap up

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 26th, 2012, 06:31 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So how was your weekend? what did you do?

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

March 26th, 2012, 07:22 AM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I went to see the Hunger Games with my sister and a friend on Friday night. Absolutely LOVED it. I have read the books and I did not expect the movie to be as good. So, I think because I went in with those expectations I enjoyed it so much more.

Saturday, we had a birthday party for a member DH's side of the family. His family is huge, so everyone was there. It was the first time that many of them have seen me since I started showing. They were all very surprised

Sunday, I cleaned and slept All in all, it was a nice weekend. Busy but not overly so.

Ashley
Ashley
March 26th, 2012, 12:19 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Our weekend was busy!!! I got up early Friday to do my long run with my dad, took the boys to school, then went back up there to take brownies to my middle DS's class for his class birthday party. We had their Renaissance Festival at the boys' school Friday night, which is always a ton of fun.

Sat, I ran early again, then came home and cooked our big Saturday breakfast and then we all quickly got ready to go to my elective U/S! It was awesome, because my mom, dad, all my boys, and my close cousin got to be there with DH and I. I think we all cried when the tech finally got a good potty shot and DH and I KNEW it was a girl before she said anything because it was so obviously different from the boys U/S at that point, LOL.

Then, we went to lunch, got my oil changed and car washed, then went to DS's tball game. As if that weren't enough for a Saturday, we then took all the boys to the Veggie Tales Live show that came to our church, whew!!!!

Then Sunday was my middle DS's actual 4th birthday, so we just relaxed with him after church, took a nap, and celebrated having fun at home. It was a fun weekend, but I'm really feeling it today. I am still exhausted!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

Last edited by RunningMommyTo5; March 26th, 2012 at 12:35 PM.
March 26th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
We didn't do much. I cleaned house all day Saturday. Sunday we just laid around as much as possible.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

March 26th, 2012, 02:52 PM
hikermama's Avatar Veteran
I went on a couple of 7 miles hikes with my two boys. It was so much fun to get out of the snow and be some place warmer!
March 26th, 2012, 03:01 PM
nroundtr's Avatar Veteran
Our weekend was really laid-back.

Saturday we slept in, then finally got around to hanging up a photo gallery and some other wall pieces in our living room. That room is finally done and I'm ready to finish the dining room so we can start the baby room! We did some shopping and then relaxed the rest of the day because it was rainy outside.

Sunday was church followed by lunch and a two hour nap. We then did a photography scavenger hunt. We made a list of ten things to find and then DH and I each took our cameras to a local park and found the items. It was HOT outside, but enjoyable. We came home, ordered pizza and watched some episodes of our favorite show - Mythbusters.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search