QOTD - TMI Tuesday

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2012, 04:26 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have your boobs changed much since getting pregnant?

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

March 27th, 2012, 05:10 AM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes!! I am usually a 34A. I am pushing a 34B now maybe a small C

Ashley
Ashley
March 27th, 2012, 05:23 AM
nroundtr's Avatar Veteran
Yes. I was a C cup before all this started and I'm definitely a D now. They're so sensitive it hurts to wear shirts without a bra, even while sleeping. I haven't been able to enjoy them as an erogenous zone since early January (to my poor DH's chagrine). They also randomly hurt at times - and when they hurt, they hurt a lot. This is one part of pregnancy that I'm not enjoying...I just want my old boobs back!

March 27th, 2012, 05:47 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
my nips have been sore for months, but other than that, no major changes.

They are already huge, I where a G cup, and I'd cry if they got any bigger! thankfully they haven't! haha!

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

March 27th, 2012, 05:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
Mine have gotten a lot bigger. I went from a small b to a full c so far.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

March 27th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
mine got fuller but not as big as last pregnancy. They are sore if my daghter lays her head on them wrong. ouch!

March 27th, 2012, 06:54 AM
Starstrydergrrl's Avatar Super Mommy
Yeah, the tenderness has thank goodness stopped but have gained four inches all in all. LOL the cardigan I was making for this winter won't cope too well...

March 27th, 2012, 07:08 AM
Super Mommy
Yep. Here's TMI for you: After I lost 85 pounds, mine had gone from an F to a C... which meant I had what I jokingly call "elephant skin" on my boobs. I didn't get much loose skin, but I did there! They looked great in a bra though. ;-) Now they are pretty full again- not as big as before, but no elephant skin!
March 27th, 2012, 07:54 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Oh, yes...I'm a 32A and now I'm a full 32C! I'm dreading how big they'll be after delivery when my milk comes in. Pretty sure I'll be a full D for a couple of months until my supply evens out. They are a little tender still and hurt if pushed on (like when they boys climb on me...ouch). Luckily, my nipples haven't been as sensitive this pregnancy, nor were they with youngest DS either. I wonder if all those combined years of nursing may have toughened them up to sensation, LOL.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

Last edited by RunningMommyTo5; March 27th, 2012 at 11:08 AM.
March 27th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Frugile Wife
Send a message via Yahoo to jennylynnf
i was 34 d, wearing 36 d now and its so small on the band and cup so i think im back to 38DD like I was before i lost so much weight. wish id saved all those clothes! i threw them all away and said ill never be that big again lol never thought id actually be able to get pregnant. so no complaints really

Jessica Wearing Her SQUISHY BUM'S Cloth Diaper made by mommy
Facebook.com/Squishybums
March 27th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
mine are fuller but not necessarily bigger i mean you can tell but they still fit in my regular bra lol

March 27th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Mine are bigger and fuller, I'm up from a 34A to 34B.

My Ovulation Chart
March 27th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Super Mommy
They have gotten huge and are so so so very sore. I never really had sore breast with my other pregnancies, so this is new to me.
March 27th, 2012, 09:37 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMgsh I was just talking about this in the other thread! My boobs have gotten huge, which was to be expected. I am normally a very full 32-34 C-D. When I was nursing DD, I got as large as an F cup! I am only 5'2" so my boobs just look massive on my small frame. It makes getting dressed annoying sometimes, and my nipples are really tender and the right one is always worse than the other! Oh and they are just itchy!

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

March 27th, 2012, 10:43 AM
InnocentDevil's Avatar Super Mommy
They're HUGE!! LOL. I went from 36C to 36D. My nipples are starting to get darker now too.

March 27th, 2012, 12:27 PM
hikermama's Avatar Veteran
I went from flat as a pancake (nursing my two boys took everything I once had) to a 34 A or B (not sure as I still need to go bra shopping and have been wearing sports bras). Thankfully they don't hurt anymore.
March 27th, 2012, 01:01 PM
squiligi's Avatar Veteran
Nope not at all. I feel like I'm a walking advertisement for the show "I didn't know I was pregnant" because I don't feel different at all
March 27th, 2012, 02:54 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
not really and i think it makes me sad lol! I think there "fuller" I guess but I can still fit into my old bras and I was a 34D cup before so I am happy there not getting like way bigger but I was looking foward to going up a cup size though...

March 27th, 2012, 02:59 PM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine were a DD and were sore through most of the first trimester. Stil get sore evey now and then but tolerable. However, they are fuller and look bigger I'm not sure on actual size now because I've been wearing sports bras since my boobs started hurting

March 27th, 2012, 03:28 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YES!!! And its annoying. I'm normally a 34D and that's plenty big enough. They are manageable at that size. They have gone up at least a whole cup size. My normal bra doesn't cover them up well at all. I have a small frame so they just don't look natural IMO! I really don't want to go spend money on new bras right now especially because i have no idea who even sells 34DD/E or whether even that would be too small on me. At least after baby is born i can easily find nursing bras in big sizes.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search