For those who know the gender:

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Sprinkle 2010
  • 1 Post By RunningMommyTo5
  • 1 Post By jennylynnf

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2012, 07:07 AM
Super Mommy
Does it feel more real to you now?

I just feel more connected today saying he and telling him to "watch it son!" when he kicks. lol.. My DS has decided to call him "Stick" which I think is hilarious. I havent bought anything yet, but I may go out and get him a little something today.
March 27th, 2012, 07:15 AM
Sprinkle 2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't know yet, but I know it will make me feel so much more connected. I'm having trouble feeling like this pregnancy is real. I think DD keeps me so busy! But I know once this baby has a gender and a name it will become very real very fast!

Can't wait!!! I'm jealous of all you ladies who already know!
LovesTheRain likes this.

March 27th, 2012, 07:46 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
I felt pretty connected to this baby before we found out, but now that we know it's a girl, it's feels kinda unreal, LOL! I feel more connected in a way, I just can't believe that after 3 boys we're having a girl! It's starting to sink in, though. I love being able to say "her" and call her by her name!!!
LovesTheRain likes this.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

Last edited by RunningMommyTo5; March 27th, 2012 at 08:12 AM.
March 27th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Frugile Wife
Send a message via Yahoo to jennylynnf
oh im so jealous and can't wait to find out may 1st! lol
LovesTheRain likes this.

Jessica Wearing Her SQUISHY BUM'S Cloth Diaper made by mommy
Facebook.com/Squishybums
March 27th, 2012, 10:06 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so jealous! I definitely don't feel as connected until I know the gender and baby has a name! We still don't have names cemented down yet but I'm not too worried about that since we have plenty of time!

I still have a feeling its a girl but I will be just as thrilled if we have a boy, plus I know DH would be over the moon if we have a boy!

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

March 27th, 2012, 10:11 AM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It does sort of feel more real to me.
Katie- I am so excited for you that you are getting your girl! I remember when I was finally pregnant with a girl after lots of boys, I went and bought my first hull of girlie clothes. I put them in the washing machine to wash and then when i went to switch them over to the dryer, I opened the washing machine and was temporarily shocked by the PINK clothes (even though I'd just put them in the wash less than an hour before). It just was my first REAL evidence that I was getting my girl! I still remember that priceless feeling of happiness and surprise and joy.

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
March 27th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Super Mommy
Yes I think it feels more real BUT before where I was not stressed over not having a boys name picked out NOW I'm stressing over it. I am ready for my little man to have a name. @Runningmommyto3 we are in the same shoes. We have 3 girls and now we are having a boy. Congrats to you, I am sure you was just as shocked as I was.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search