Anyone have their baby's name all picked out

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2012, 01:13 PM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If you can believe it we haven't even really talked about it yet. I have my heart set on a certain boy name that I have mentioned in passing a few times to DH and he hasnt seemed opposed to it. No idea for a girl though!

March 27th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
If we have a boy his name will be Jude Michael..If we have a girl..her name will most likely be Ivy Mae..not 100% on that though because I know Ivy is fairly popular..

March 27th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a list of names, we're not finding out the gender this time so we'll pick a few names for each then see what we like. I feel this time that it's kinda a part pooper to find out the sex, and give the baby a name and tell everyone before he/she is born. It'll be more fun this way.

March 27th, 2012, 02:51 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Matthew's Mommy!
the middle names are pick for sure and were decided on a boys name but have a list for girls and still adding to it ha ha!

but our boy name is Matthew Ernest Paul and the middle names for a girl will be Barbara Casil and the list of first names are... Taylor, Brooke, Quinn, Phoebe and Hayley. Like I said were still adding to it and taking names off but we decided to just wait untill we find out the babys gender to figure out if we need to discuss girls names more or if were good on boys!

March 27th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Veteran
Andy! Named after DH's grandfather .

Not sure about middle name yet...
March 27th, 2012, 03:02 PM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes! we actually have names picked for 6 kids-3 girls and 3 boys.

This one will be Jordan David or Carolyn Marie

March 27th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We arn't set on names yet. My SO says he's dead set on a girls name, Mya. I like the name, but if I have a girl, i've always wanted to name her Alexis or Alexa or something like that because I ADORE Lexi as a nickname.

We haven't really talked about boy names yet.
March 27th, 2012, 03:57 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We haven't seriously talked about anything since we're waiting to find out the gender first. These are the names at the top of my list right now but nothing picked out yet.

Boys:
Parker
Ethan
Chase
Gavin

Girls: (Grace will probably be the middle name regardless of first name)
Kylie
Addison
Nora
Audrey
Quote:
Originally Posted by momma_d View Post
Not exactly

I think we are about 95% on Kynlee for a girl but we still need a middle name.
We also like Kennedy though and I love the name Paige but DH isn't crazy about it.

For boy we have a few options such as:
Jett
Carter
Kyler

but nothing that we absolutely LOVE yet. My favorite out of all of those is Kyler but then I feel like we will have to name all of our kids with K or C names! So I don't know!

eta: I was in love with the name Channing for a boy and then someone we knew named their little girl Channing and we don't want them to think we are copying them so we will have to wait a few years to use it!
We almost named my son Kyler! We decided on Camden instead because i was worried that everyone would always think he was saying "Tyler" when he introduced himself. People always misunderstand me anyway so i don't think it would've mattered, but yeah i LOVE the name Kyler

March 27th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Frugile Wife
Send a message via Yahoo to jennylynnf
we picked out names the day I found out I was pregnant and have stuck with them since. We knew we were gonna pick a J name since hubbys is James, mine Jennifer, and his son Jadon. So we decided on: boy: Justin Curtis and Girl: Jessica Lynn, both of those are our middle names too.

Jessica Wearing Her SQUISHY BUM'S Cloth Diaper made by mommy
Facebook.com/Squishybums
March 27th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Risa's Avatar Veteran
We are set on Samuel Steven for a boy. For a girl, most likely Anna Grace. My only hesitation is that a coworker named her little girl Anna Joy, which seems awfully close. But both of our mom's have Ann for a middle name, so Anna seems perfect. What do you think about the coworker connection? Since we don't know the sex yet I'm trying not to think about it too much.

March 27th, 2012, 05:54 PM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risa View Post
We are set on Samuel Steven for a boy. For a girl, most likely Anna Grace. My only hesitation is that a coworker named her little girl Anna Joy, which seems awfully close. But both of our mom's have Ann for a middle name, so Anna seems perfect. What do you think about the coworker connection? Since we don't know the sex yet I'm trying not to think about it too much.

Everyone in the world could name their boys Jordan and that won't stop me from using it. Even our president/ceo's son's name is Jordan (and he also works at my company) and it will still be my first boy's name. I say if you like it or love it, then keep it.

March 27th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Sprinkle 2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCgirl View Post
My little guy is Kevin Patrick.

If the babe was a girl she would have been a Mary Catherine.

My brother is Kevin Patrick---- great name!!!

March 27th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Mrs_Crystal_K's Avatar Super Mommy
Ours is set

His name will be Isaac Nathaniel

I was going to pick a family name for the middle name, but with all that has happened I wanted a middle name based on meaning.

Nathaniel means Gift of God.

Diagnosed with Stage II Hodgkin's Lymphoma on 3/23/12 at 13w1d pregnant.

Last edited by Mrs_Crystal_K; March 27th, 2012 at 06:55 PM.
March 27th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
Since we know what we are having, we can relax with the name game for both genders (FINALLY) lol. Anyhow our little man is going to be named Lukas William. I love the name Lucas with a nickname of Luke, but wanted a different spelling. William is after my grandpa who died in 2003. We were always close.
March 27th, 2012, 07:41 PM
RedRose_xo's Avatar Veteran
Nothing set in stone as of yet, but we have narrowed down our list quite a bit.

Girls
Alice
Clara
Phoebe

Boys
Zachary
Noah
William
Henry

If we're having a girl, she'll most likely be Alice. As for a boy, we're stumped!

March 28th, 2012, 03:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I think that we are pretty set as of now

Aden Michael for a boy ( michael is my fiance's first name)

Zoe Marie for a girl

March 28th, 2012, 05:55 AM
Starstrydergrrl's Avatar Super Mommy
Sort of...

Girl: Ayren which means peace or peaceful one
Boy Sean which means God is gracious.

We aren't doing middle names, I have four names (still don't know what my mom was thinking lol) and hubby has three and neither of us particularly love our middle names.

So Kenny only has one name (Kenneth) and he said the baby only needs one too.

March 28th, 2012, 07:15 AM
Veteran
We have had our names picked out before we were pregnant haha. In fact we even have other baby names picked out for when we have our next lol!!!! We love Bible names. They have to end with AH. Sooo my DSS (dear step son) is Noah, DD is Leah, and this baby if a girl will be Adah (pronounced A-duh) Lene. Lene is the middle name after my aunt Raylene who passed away. If it is a boy Jonah Benson. Benson is my DH grandpas name.
March 28th, 2012, 10:28 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing_love View Post
We haven't seriously talked about anything since we're waiting to find out the gender first. These are the names at the top of my list right now but nothing picked out yet.

Boys:
Parker
Ethan
Chase
Gavin

Girls: (Grace will probably be the middle name regardless of first name)
Kylie
Addison
Nora
Audrey

We almost named my son Kyler! We decided on Camden instead because i was worried that everyone would always think he was saying "Tyler" when he introduced himself. People always misunderstand me anyway so i don't think it would've mattered, but yeah i LOVE the name Kyler
I ran across it in one of my baby name apps and was instantly drawn to it because my cousin who passed away was named Tyler, and we were very very close, he was no different than a brother to me. I always wanted to incorporate his name somehow into one of my children's names and I love that Kyler is like a version of it without reusing "Tyler".

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

March 28th, 2012, 10:50 AM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I also think Kyler rocks as a name. DH vetoed it so I can't use it but I think its fabulous.
I see a couple people have Gavin on their list and I LOVE that too. We keep debating putting it on our list, but it's DH's cousins name so we're unsure if that would be too close...

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search