Dr. Appt!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Veteran
It never gets old hearing the heart beat!!! It truly makes my day. Dr. said everything looks good and the next time I come in (which is April 27th) I can find out what baby is!!!!!!!! Hurry up April 27th!!! The heart beat was good (150-160) and she said I was healthy too. I asked her for fun what she thinks this lil one is and she said a girl. I laughed and asked why and she said " I dont know cuz all signs point to a boy this time if you go by old wives' tales but I think it is a girl." Sooooo we shall see. I am carrying differently with this baby. I have a daughter and dont care either way with what we get but eventually a boy would be nice. Also my DD heart beat was always 180's or 170's and this one has stayed around 140 to 160. I know those things dont really mean anything but it is still fun to guess! Any guesses based on this info ladies????
March 29th, 2012, 02:22 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No guesses here! I'm horrible at guessing and am always wrong with other people, haha. Although i guessed right with my son. I had a feeling he was a boy so since this pregnancy has been so different i'm feeling girl. We'll see if mother's intuition is correct.. i think as mommas we have the best insight as to what gender our baby is

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search