16 week checkup

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2012, 04:52 PM
morethanamom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Today was my appt with my OB. They did my bp and weight. I normally have perfect bp but today it was pretty low. I haven't gained anything. I'm stagnating in my weight gain. (Tips on packing extra calories would be great please!) My OB asked me what's been new. I told her I've been feeling drunk lately, like I had too much to drink and I'm out of sorts, except I'm obviously not drinking. I told her it's like being heavily medicated. She called the feeling disassociation and ordered a poop-ton of blood work. I also told her I've been super thirsty even though I'm drinking water all.the.time. So she ordered more blood work for that.

We listened for the heartbeat, which was 140s-150s and she said I look good otherwise. So hopefully with the blood work we can find a solution for my issues and have a normal remainder of this pregnancy.

March 29th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What a strange symptom. I hope they find out what is causing it as soon as possible!!

I'm glad everything looks good as far as baby is concerned

March 29th, 2012, 05:21 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
I hope they can find out what's causing it! I also had low BP and zero weight gain at my 16wk appt Tuesday, and often feel light-headed/exhausted, but I'm not thirsty or disassociated. My MW wasn't concerned about not gaining or low BP. I hope that they find out the cause! Please update us, I may want to question my MW about the same thing since I'm having it happen to me minus a couple of symptoms. I almost passed out today several seconds after standing. Thank goodness the table was there for me to grab or I would've went down.

I hope this is an easy fix for you!!!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

March 29th, 2012, 05:25 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
Hope they can figure out whats going on. I haven't gained anything at all either but I know after 20weeks I will start too. KUP praying for easy fixes to whatever is going on.
March 29th, 2012, 06:54 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hopefully they'll figure out what's going on! I wouldn't worry much about no weight gain at this point. Better than too much gain like i'm dealing with. Sigh

KUP!

March 30th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Angelamomtomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope you dr. figures out the problem.

March 30th, 2012, 09:04 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningMommyTo3 View Post
I hope they can find out what's causing it! I also had low BP and zero weight gain at my 16wk appt Tuesday, and often feel light-headed/exhausted, but I'm not thirsty or disassociated. My MW wasn't concerned about not gaining or low BP. I hope that they find out the cause! Please update us, I may want to question my MW about the same thing since I'm having it happen to me minus a couple of symptoms. I almost passed out today several seconds after standing. Thank goodness the table was there for me to grab or I would've went down.

I hope this is an easy fix for you!!!
I used to get faint feeling all the time when I was pg with DD. I kept a 2-litre of coke in the fridge at all times bc it seemed to knock the feeling the fastest. I know its not healthy but it worked!

I hope all of you feeling this way get to feeling better and figure out what is going on with it!

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

March 30th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Moldovandish's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad the baby's okay! Let us know what the blood-work results are. Earlier in pregnancy I felt like that too, not the thirsty part, but just feeling out of it, like my head was floating and stuff. I'm not feeling that way much anymore, but still curious what it could be related to.

Baby Caleb - born on Sept. 15, 11.31 pm, 8 lb. 15 oz.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search