OT - my kids birthdays and I'm excited! haha!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By 3Sapphires
  • 1 Post By Stepp_Ann
  • 1 Post By AmyT
  • 1 Post By Sprinkle 2010
  • 1 Post By palmetto_moon
  • 1 Post By RunningMommyTo5
  • 1 Post By 3Sapphires
  • 1 Post By Repti.Mom
  • 1 Post By InnocentDevil

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 30th, 2012, 07:03 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ok, so both my boys birthdays are in september, so they always share a party, and this one will have to share too... such is life I guess! haha!

So since school is starting, and baby will be coming and the boys are all having their birthdays in a few weeks of each other, we decided to do an August birthday party.

We are doing a Perry the Platypus/Agent P theme party! I am so flipping ecstatic about the ideas we came up with!

We are going to hide plastic easter eggs (picked them up last night) and call them platypus eggs and have a "where's perry scavenger hunt" perry will be in one of the eggs, the other eggs will be full of candy and stuff.

Going to do pin the tail on Perry, and musical chairs with Phineas and Ferb music, and we are going to get the Phineas and Ferb Wii game to play if there is still time.

Can't leave out Dr Doofenschmirtz so, we are going to have an ice-cream sundae bar, and call it the make your own sundae-inator!

I am so excited!!!!
RunningMommyTo5 likes this.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

March 30th, 2012, 07:44 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like a lot of fun!!! An ice cream sundae bar is a great idea! I had no idea all of your kids will have the same birthday month! What a coincidence!

March 30th, 2012, 08:52 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like a blast to me! Who doesn't love a Sunday bar?! That sounds awesome right now actually!

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

March 30th, 2012, 08:58 AM
Super Mommy
Fabulous idea. My 7 year old DD LOVES Perry The Plattypus
3Sapphires likes this.
March 30th, 2012, 08:59 AM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like an AWESOME party! We will kinda be in the same situation as you. DD's bday is the very end of Aug, DS's bday is the very begining of Oct, and new baby will be right in the middle of september. Looks like we will have a BIG joint party for them all now
3Sapphires likes this.

March 30th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Sprinkle 2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My DD is only 16 months, so I've never heard of Perry the Platypus, but I'm sure m time will come. i think all of your ideas are brilliant! It sounds like it will be a very fun party. Love the sundae bar idea and the platypus egg hunt! Too cute!
nroundtr likes this.

March 30th, 2012, 10:42 AM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That sounds awesome!!!!! Having all the kids share might turn out easier for you also! One big party and then not having to worry about it till the next year sounds great...but also expensive...
We have twins who are Sept. 29th so they share a party. Then we have girls who are 12 months apart who are Nov. 9th and Nov. 22nd so they share a party too. They love sharing.
The party you guys have planned sounds fabulous!!!! I love ice cream sundaes!!!!
3Sapphires likes this.

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
March 30th, 2012, 10:54 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
I actually think it's so awesome and way more convenient (and less work) to plan one big party for the three at the same time!!!

We are HUGE Phineas and Ferb fans in our house, too, so this I love all of your ideas!!!! What a great planner you are! I am usually not that creative. Luckily for me, my middle DS, who just turned 4 Sunday, is having his party tomorrow at a local park and all he wants is to play on the playground. Yay!!! Easy for me. Now, my oldest (June bday) has decided he wants a wipeout party....guess I'll need to put some work into that one, LOL!

BTW, I wish you were closer, Ami, because I'd totally crash your boys' party. Even though I'm grown, then kid in me totally wants to take part in that awesomeness!!!
3Sapphires likes this.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

March 30th, 2012, 11:02 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
oh man a whipeout party! how to plan that without a trip to the ER! haha! Good luck! I bet it will rock!!!

oh yeah, I am getting plastic fedoras for all the kids so they can all be secret agents!!!
InnocentDevil likes this.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

March 30th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We have a birthday season here, 7/10, 7/23, 8/9, 8/23, but I have never done anything combined that was fun like that

We had an ice cream party for Sydney one year though! Kids love making their own ice cream, you have to remember the weird toppings like gummy worms too!
3Sapphires likes this.

March 30th, 2012, 11:40 AM
InnocentDevil's Avatar Super Mommy
Kelly went to a bday party once where there was a sundae bar and cupcakes instead of cake. I think its an awesome idea. All of the girls at that party had a blast.

That's crazy all of them will have September birthdays... I guess you like to get it on in December. Must be theChristmas spirit. LOL.
3Sapphires likes this.

March 30th, 2012, 06:01 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
Such great ideas your boys will have a blast with their party
March 30th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'll have 2 in sept..My boys are november and january though..LOL..actually my sept babies could very well end up with the same birthday(my due date is 3 days after my daughters first bday)..it'll probably definitely be the same week!

March 30th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow that sounds like an awesome party! I know your boys will have a blast!! I love the sundae bar idea!!! That is really cool that all of your kids will share a September birthday!! Wow!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search