Feeling yucky today!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 30th, 2012, 10:07 AM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've felt weird ever since I woke up this morning. Hungry but sicky feeling, HUGE burps, and so tired! I'm also starting to feeling the affects of pregnancy insomnia. It doesn't help that my husband snores. How's everyone feeling today?

March 30th, 2012, 10:11 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I felt like that yesterday, which was really annoying because I was really excited to be hitting 14 weeks. LoL. I don't know what it is about 14 weeks, but something about the even number getting closer to 20 gets me excited. Plus it's when my body really starts to take on the pregnant look rather than the in-between phase.

I actually felt so nauseated yesterday I took a zofran, which I haven't taken in a few weeks. I feel back to normal today, though! I'm just starving!

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

March 30th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Sprinkle 2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hear ya! I'm just so tired today, and kinda grumpy I felt like I was doing so great in the second trimester with all this energy and now, blah. I just want to nap!

The feelings you are having sound kinda like a version of heartburn I used to get when I was pregnant with my daughter. I felt hungry, even if I had just eaten, but still my stomach felt queasy. Maybe try taking some rolaids and see if that helps? I'd never had heartburn before, so it was a totally new feeling. Gotta love those flavored rolaids though. Totally got me through my pregnancy!

March 30th, 2012, 05:21 PM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh, I tried some Tums and they didn't help at all. I had pretty bad diarrhea earlier and after that point I have just felt nauseous and hot flashy all day. Do you guys think this is pregnancy or an actual bug? I had a stomach bug earlier in my pregnancy that I KNOW was a bug, but this I'm not so sure. Other than today, I haven't felt sick at all and I'm almost 14 weeks.

March 30th, 2012, 05:37 PM
GiftsfromGod's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Eh not feeling great today either. I woke up at 5am (usually get up around 7) and couldn't get back to sleep Plus I just feel really achy. I've probably been moving to many boxes getting ready to move next week. Also since we're leaving in 5 days we've been trying not to buy a lot of food and I've been so hungry today and nothing we have around sounds good Plus the kids are all crazy with all the changes happening around here. Bedtime is not coming soon enough tonight.

[

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search