Finally able to celebrate with a friend

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By wishfulgal

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 30th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My friend just texted me to let me know she is expecting in early November. I am so excited....and so excited that I CAN be excited

We went through over 2 years of secondary infertility and a miscarriage before finally conceiving this little miracle. To say I had given up hope would be an understatement. And one of the hardest parts was the feeling that I was unable to truly celebrate anyone else's pregnancy, especially after my m/c when it took another year to conceive again and our doctors said it most likely would not happen. One of the most painful parts of infertility for me was feeling like I was robbed of normal emotions. To be able to hear a pregnancy announcement and have my first thought be, "Oh, yay! That is awesome news!" ...that is something that was robbed from me and to feel that way again makes me feel like I am on my way back to being myself again

My Ovulation Chart
March 30th, 2012, 05:22 PM
KrystalB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's awesome that you can now share in the joy of another's pregnancy. And it's great that you'll have a friend pregnant with you at the same time!!

I'm so happy for you

My Chart
March 30th, 2012, 05:43 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
That is awesome so glad you are pregnant and can enjoy friends and others around your being pregnant too
March 30th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That is great! That is really cool that you and your friend can go through your pregnancies together!!

March 30th, 2012, 07:50 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is so wonderful

March 31st, 2012, 07:24 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
that is great! I know the feeling, I was trying so hard to be supportive of a pregnant friend but it was hard for me still ttc after over 2 years.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

March 31st, 2012, 03:58 PM
RedRose_xo's Avatar Veteran
Its so lovely that you have someone to share your pregnancy with, congratulations to your friend

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search