stupid BHs

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2012, 11:39 PM
Bobb's Avatar Veteran
So last night I woke up with a tennis ball in my belly. It wasn't painful, but it was sooo unpleasant. I rubbed the belly just a little and tried to keep calm and it went away. I checked the clock just in case it repeated, but I only got 1 BH.
Aren't BHs kinda soon to appear on 16-17 weeks?

Also, I don't know if it's related. Today while riding the subway to my work, I felt really sick, I almost fainted. I sat on every chair I could find on my way to get rid of the dizziness. This was a regular on my first pregnancy and it's the first time it happens with this one. It's such a pain in the ... to feel like this twice a day.

April 2nd, 2012, 05:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
yeah BH are normal early on. I would just be sure you stay hydrated as much as possible all day long. That might help with the dizziness too. Are you stuffy? My allergies are so bad that if my sinuses are acting up my ears are clogged and I'm stuffy. Sudaphed or claritin D can help!

Hope you feel better

April 2nd, 2012, 07:55 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
I started getting BHs several weeks ago this time around. I seem to feel them earlier and earlier with each pregnancy. BHs start very early on in pregnancy, although it varies as to if/when each woman feels them. A couple every so often isn't too much of a concern, as uncomfortable as they can be.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

April 2nd, 2012, 09:09 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I thought i was having them really early but haven't had any lately so i'd bet it was something else. But its not uncommon to get them early. Hopefully they don't end up causing you too much discomfort.

April 2nd, 2012, 10:21 AM
Bobb's Avatar Veteran
Thank you for the concern, ladies !
Lyz, I am pouring water in me since I felt I might be dehydrated. My nose is still running and it gets stuffy from time to time, I still have a stupid cough , so maybe all the strain coming from these factors may influence the BHs.
I feel like all I do lately is complain, I'm so tired of myself these days
I have some cake in the fridge, I'll go drain my sorrow in it.

April 3rd, 2012, 06:58 AM
Super Mommy
I too have been having the braxton hicks! I didnt have them until 7 or 8 months with my other kids. The last few days though, Ive had a couple a day. It startled me until I saw you girls are feeling them at this stage too, so I guess its normal. I didnt know they could happen so soon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search