Weekend wrap up

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2012, 05:53 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do anything exciting this weekend?

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

April 2nd, 2012, 06:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Saturday was a CRAZY day! We had brunch for my stepmoms birthday, then we road a train with the easter bunny, then went a friends house for an egg coloring party, and THEN I went to dinner with my old grad school friends. I was exhausted beyond belief.

Yes was seious recoop day. Both Bella and I were tired and just hung out...my parents came over for dinner which was nice.

April 2nd, 2012, 06:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
We got a bunch of stuff for our yard, and cleaned house this weekend. I am absolutely in love with our new patio set.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

April 2nd, 2012, 06:30 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
WE had a fairly busy weekend,

Saturday I managed to finally sell something I listed on craigslist. Then it was Children's day at the mall, they had free bounce houses and stuff.

Sunday, DH and my oldest went the Antietam battlefield, while Nate and I went to sunday school - it was the Easter party day...

Then in the afternoon, we went to an easter egg hunt that a lady at the church hosts. Then I made dinner really quick and I had to leave to go sing with the Choir.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

April 2nd, 2012, 06:31 AM
nroundtr's Avatar Veteran
We started our baby registry! We had to go to the "big city" to do it and got to have dinner with a really good friend that we don't see very often, so it was really great!

April 2nd, 2012, 06:53 AM
MJTKNT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Saturday we flew into O'hare from our vacation in the Keys. Drove home, put stuff away, had a pedicure, went grocery shopping, made dinner, and went to bed! Yesterday we worked in the yard- which REALLY needed it. We still have a lot to do, but it's to a point that DS can actually play without tripping on sticks, and we can get some new grass seed down.

April 2nd, 2012, 07:38 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
We had my middle DS's 4th birthday party Saturday, and it went great! He had such a great time which always makes me happy!!! That wore me out, but thankfully, my parents took the boys after the party so I could nap uninterrupted and rest. DH and I went to a nice dinner by ourselves and got to spend the night with each other!!!! I LOVE our date nights!

Sunday we went to church, and I am so excited to say that my aunt and 2nd cousin joined us. My dad hadn't seen his sister in YEARS, so this was a really special thing. And, my 2nd cousin, who's 14, said he'd like to come back next week for Easter Sunday and as much as he can after that. Praise the Lord!!!!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search