Favorite and least favorite part of pregnancy?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By amazing_love

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2012, 10:17 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know this varies alot depending on how far along a person is so i want to know your favorite and least favorite thing right now

Favorite- Feeling movement everyday several times a day now! I'm feeling baby right this very minute and its so amazing! Nothing better in pregnancy than this IMO Makes me want to cry although i'm sure hormones have a small part in that

Least Favorite- Feeling huge and uncomfortable already!! I didn't feel this way until at least 7 months with DS. Its already getting harder to bend over The other day i tried to bend over to give DS a kiss while he was in his crib and i couldn't do it!! My belly was somehow too big. Seriously?!
LovesTheRain likes this.

April 2nd, 2012, 10:24 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Favorite - I'd say movement - I'd like to start feeling more any day now...

least forvorite - before this pregnancy I would have said mood swings, but after this pregnancy I am going with mornign sickness/

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

April 2nd, 2012, 10:36 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Favorite: Feeling movement and just feeling better in general, I love the 2nd trimester

Lease Favorite: Frequent urination (especially at night), not being able to sleep on my stomach, being pregnant in the heat, and shopping for clothes.

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

April 2nd, 2012, 10:38 AM
Starstrydergrrl's Avatar Super Mommy
Favourite ~ Movement definitely

Least Favourite ~ The serious lack of maternity clothes, nothing, how can there possibly be nothing?

April 2nd, 2012, 10:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Favorite - movement and seeing my belly grow

Least favorite - feeling uncomfortable already, noticing I'm getting tired quicker after activities

April 2nd, 2012, 11:50 AM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Favorite: I am going with these other ladies and saying movement.. Absolutely the most amazing feeling!!

Least favorite: Being exhausted by 7pm. I am usually such a night owl and it just is not happening anymore.

Ashley
Ashley
April 2nd, 2012, 12:35 PM
writerchick324's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Favorite: the thought of having overcome the odds and that we will be having a baby by my boyfriends 30th birthday! And feeling that one movement and how silly the kid seems in the ultrasounds.

Least favorite: my lacking sex drive. We used to DTD alllllthe time. Now, he's lucky if its once a week and normally I can't go for as long as he needs. He's having a rough time with it. :-(

Elliott David: 9/13/12, 5:36pm, 8lbs15oz, 20 1/2" long!

April 2nd, 2012, 12:49 PM
Veteran
Favorite Part: Defintely the movement! Also watching my belly grow and having the other kids love on the bump! I also love knowing God created this special little person for my DH and I to take care of for Him.
Least favorite: getting sick, uncomfortable sleeping positions, and recovery period after baby is born.
April 2nd, 2012, 03:28 PM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Favorite: Knowing there's a baby in my belly and seeing a little bump!

Least favorite: Not sure I really have one yet, other than being more exhausted. Someone should ask this question again in a month or two!

April 2nd, 2012, 03:40 PM
Super Mommy
Favorite: movement, and the excitement of knowing what's coming

Least favorite: sickness, pregnancy enhanced migraines, and being tired
April 2nd, 2012, 03:41 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Favorite: I too have to go with the ladies who said movement

Least Favorite: Right now it would be having such a hard time figuring out what I want to eat. It is crazy, really! I think I have it all figured out and change my mind so quickly. The cravings are insane. I seem to crave something new at least twice a day and it is never anything I have at home.

April 2nd, 2012, 03:50 PM
Super Mommy
Favorite:
Absolutely feeling the baby move. He kicked me twice today and I jumped, because it was so powerful! I agree with Krista: Best part of pregnancy.

Least Favorite:
Going with the frequent urination. I didnt have it at all during the first tri. But now.. ugggh! I went to see The Hunger Games the other day, and we got there late, so I had to sit the the middle. I felt so bad, I had to get up TWICE during the movie to go out and pee. Thank Goodness for my belly, or people would have given me the evil eye. I hate missing parts when Im in the theater!
April 2nd, 2012, 04:55 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Favorite: Most definitely the movement, and seeing the boys love "their" baby. They are already hugging my belly, kissing it, and talking to Bailey Grace. It makes me teary-eyed to see how excited and affectionate they're already being towards her.

Least Favorite: Hormones and exhaustion. I can't do anything without crying and getting completely worn out these days.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

April 2nd, 2012, 05:49 PM
Buttercups's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Favorite: movement and the second trimester .
Least Favorite: first trimester fatigue and morning sickness. The last part of the 3rd trimester blows too but at least there's movement and knowing that it's almost over to help you get through.

April 2nd, 2012, 06:10 PM
luvmyabsolute's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to luvmyabsolute
Favorite: Movement is my favorite, he/she has been having a party in there the past couple days! LOL

Least favorite: Peeing 80 thousand times a day/night!

*!*!*Thank you Vicki... For my Great Siggie*!*!*

Make a pregnancy ticker
April 3rd, 2012, 06:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
Favorite: My dh talking to the baby. He just started doing this the other day, and I had forgot how much I love that. Now he does it all the time. He even kisses my tummy before he leaves for work in the morning. It is so cute.

Least Favorite: Being uncomfortable. My hips, feet, and back are killing me constantly. I haven't even gained any weight yet, so I know it is only going to get worse.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

April 3rd, 2012, 06:24 AM
YumPickles's Avatar Veteran
Favorite: How my son loves the idea of a baby brother or sister and kisses my tummy and talks to it.

Least favorite: Everything else! I actually don't like being pregnant. I get acid reflux from everything (sometimes even water!) I'm exhausted, my skin looks like pizza, and I've had to switch from pill controlled diabetes to insulin injections. I can't wait to get this thing out, lol.

April 3rd, 2012, 06:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Favorite: Feeling the baby move, which is not a whole lot yet, but I cannot wait to really feel him/her/them. lol. For now the hearbeats my best bet and I love listening to it and now can hear the baby moving around while using the doppler. So Cute!Also my bf talking to my belly - well the baby is adorable! Seeing ultrasounds!

Least Favorite: Unable to sleep comfortable or on my tummy, Hormones, and always being tired.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search