So this has me nervous and not trying to give details but

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By YumPickles
  • 1 Post By momma_d

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2012, 11:39 AM
Kasey36's Avatar Mommy of 2 soon :)
I just wanna know if I am the only one who has this..... So after I am with my husband well in the grown up way it feels like the baby will ball up and I guess contract for lack of a baby word, does anybody else have this? Thanks for any and all thoughts!
April 2nd, 2012, 11:54 AM
Repti.Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You mean after you have sex. Which is how the baby got in there by the way, not really tmi on a due date board. Sex causes contractions of the uterus, the baby isn't balling up, your uterus is contracting, it's normal. If it's too painful then contact your doctor or avoid sex until baby is born.

April 2nd, 2012, 12:06 PM
proudmomtoEthan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to proudmomtoEthan
Agree with ^poster, that will normally happen after dtd (doing the deed) It can be intense if you have orgasim too. Like she said if it is too painful all your ob.
April 2nd, 2012, 01:04 PM
YumPickles's Avatar Veteran
After orgasm I always feel like my uterus has tightened all up. It only lasts a few minutes.

I would only worry if it is severe pain, long lasting, or was followed by bleeding (though light spotting can happen after sex, since you are all engorged and sensitive down there. Tearing happens more readily)

Don't worry about the tmi or vocabulary. Everyone here has had sex at least once

April 2nd, 2012, 01:09 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree its nothing to worry about. I had contractions alot after DTD with my last pregnancy. Completely normal

April 2nd, 2012, 01:13 PM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I second what everyone else has said! Trust me, that was a PG post compared to some things I have seen on boards!
amazing_love likes this.

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

April 2nd, 2012, 01:37 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep, I agree as well. That is completely normal

April 2nd, 2012, 03:20 PM
Kasey36's Avatar Mommy of 2 soon :)
Ok thanks guys!! Sorry I am new here and I did not wanna come out and just say to much and get kicked off.... I do not have any bleeding after we dtd and no it does not really hurt just tightens up for a few seconds and then it goes away! I was 27 when I had my first son and I did not seem to worry about much but dang I am 36 now and I seem to worry all the time!! lol
April 3rd, 2012, 07:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yea..normal..but I can't believe ya'll still feel like doing it...DH and I only DTD one time after our DD was born and that led to the conception of this baby..and its so not happening again until this child is in college..LOL

April 3rd, 2012, 12:36 PM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I agree with everyone else. My uterus contracts and gets really tight and hard feeling after sex or an orgasm as well.

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search