No interest in sex?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By amazing_love
  • 1 Post By DaniM0820

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2012, 06:03 AM
Sigyl's Avatar Veteran
My poor, poor husband hasn't had sex in the traditional sense in months. We are both satisfied in some way, but actual intercourse just has no appeal to me. We've tried a couple of times, but it just doesn't happen. If nothing else, it's actually too uncomfortable to do much and my obvious discomfort isn't very appealing to either of us.

There is no position that feels right and I'm usually ready to stop the minute we start. I just feel like there is so much going on inside of me and I just can't get into it. Is this happening with anyone else?

April 4th, 2012, 07:21 AM
MJTKNT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm really not into sex right now either...but when I can tell DH really wants it, I just do it anyway.

April 4th, 2012, 07:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
The day I found out I was pregnant I moved my husband to the couch..Prior to the conception of this baby we hadnt DTD since I concieved my daughter..We only managed it one time after her birth and this is the result..honestly..it just turns me off completely

April 4th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I too have no real sex drive but I do it when I know my hubby needs it. Maybe once in a while I'm actually into it Horrible I know!!

April 4th, 2012, 08:41 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm on pelvic rest so its not even in the cards until I'm cleared.

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

April 4th, 2012, 07:26 PM
writerchick324's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank god! I thought I was the only one with no interest! My poor bf is really missing it since I would never turn him down before and we would have sex about twice a week. But now it actually kinda hurts inside to have sex and it is uncomfortable. No position feels good and it takes him forever to finish so it is a turn off. :-( and so is how I look right now. Grosses me out cuz my belly is getting bigger aaaaand flabbier. :-(

Elliott David: 9/13/12, 5:36pm, 8lbs15oz, 20 1/2" long!

April 4th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Super Mommy
No sex here; usually for the 9 months I'm pregnant! I have no interest and that couples with the fact that the varicose veins in my girly parts swell so bad, I can't even imagine trying! I feel bad for DH but I can't help the veins. And I'm not going to do it if it's going to hurt me. I'll just make up for it once baby is here and things are back to normal!
April 5th, 2012, 04:25 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have no drive either. The last time we did it I was like because I didn't want to do it. But we did and after a couple of minutes it felt really good and satisfying. Buuuut I still haven't tried again since then...
I figure when hubby wants it bad enough he will let me know and I'll just buckle down and do it

April 5th, 2012, 05:58 AM
Kasey36's Avatar Mommy of 2 soon :)
For the first 13 weeks of this pregnancy I did not have any sex drive at all but that has gotten better thank goodness!! When I was not able to be with him I just made sure he was taken care of and everything was good to go! I asked my doctor one day about it and her advice to me was even if you can not dtd take care of him so he does not look somewhere else, well I have no worries about him looking somewhere else but I understood what she was saying....
April 5th, 2012, 08:03 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm rarely in the mood. I very rarely initiate because while usually i think about it a lot, lately i feel more than content skipping it and just snuggling. That being said once i get going i always enjoy it so i just need reminding from DH and then i'm set It happens probably about twice week maybe. Luckily i have such an amazing guy who really doesn't care how often as long as its not non-existent.
Kasey36 likes this.

April 5th, 2012, 08:13 AM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The last time we dtd was the day before I told DH I was pregnant, and then I started spotting, and then the morning sickness set in. DH hasn't complained, and won't while I'm pregnant. I'm hoping while on our cruise we will both be relaxed and I will feel good enough to enjoy that time I just pray I don't have any more spotting because if I do, I know DH will say no more until after the baby gets here.

April 5th, 2012, 09:12 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey36 View Post
I asked my doctor one day about it and her advice to me was even if you can not dtd take care of him so he does not look somewhere else
I'm sorry but I cannot BELIEVE a doctor would say that! If you don't have sex or "take care of him" then he needs to get over it, no one should have to be told that he might look for it somewhere else. So unprofessional and rude to even hint at that.
GreyEyedGirl likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search