How do you carry?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By bettyearl
  • 1 Post By Lyz
  • 1 Post By LovesTheRain

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2012, 10:07 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think we are all getting to the point where we can tell how we carry or are going to carry.

I feel like I carry my babies in my throat! Okay, that is an exaggeration, but I carry high. There is hardy any room between my belly and boobs it seems like! I tried to put on a cute stretchy belt today with my dress and it was just not working! If I carry like I did last pregnancy, I will just get more and more uncomfortable as baby gets bigger and bigger and pushes my lungs and stomach up into my chest!

How do you carry? Or how do you think you are going to carry if you can't tell yet?

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

April 4th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Veteran
In the past I was high, but this time baby is very, very low. When I'm sitting I feel like belly is resting on my lap!
April 4th, 2012, 10:12 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't tell yet, but I probably won't look pregnant until 35 weeks or so...

the boys were pretty high.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

April 4th, 2012, 10:18 AM
bettyearl's Avatar Beth, mom to 4 boys
I was very low with all my boys. This one it's really too early for me to tell just yet.
April 4th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
As of right now I seem to be carrying really low.

April 4th, 2012, 10:37 AM
bettyearl's Avatar Beth, mom to 4 boys

This is me with my first - I thought I was SOOOOO big at 20 weeks. hilarious!
momma_d and LovesTheRain like this.
April 4th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I carried low with Bella (here is my 26 week pic with her)

Here is my compare pic: first one is last pregnancy, the next is this pregnancy

you tell me
LovesTheRain likes this.

April 4th, 2012, 11:45 AM
NYCgirl's Avatar Super Mommy
With my boys I was just all belly. Not low or high just front. With my daughter my arse was pregnant!

With this little boy I'm not showing yet but he is pushing everything UP and hb is already a problem!

April 4th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Brannyt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I carry in the middle, if that makes any sense. Not high or low. My last pregnancy with DD was like this too.

LOVE my siggy, thank you Meganpixel!!!!!!
April 4th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Kasey36's Avatar Mommy of 2 soon :)
I am 16 weeks 4 days and I can't tell yet but it seems like I will carry this baby higher then I did with my son I just have that feeling.
April 4th, 2012, 12:53 PM
luvmyabsolute's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to luvmyabsolute
I usually carry right in the middle. I usually look like I have stuck a beach ball up my shirt. LOL I can't tell yet with this one. I am not really showing yet.

*!*!*Thank you Vicki... For my Great Siggie*!*!*

Make a pregnancy ticker
April 4th, 2012, 04:05 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This is only my second pregnancy (not counting my m/c). With my son i feel like i carried pretty low, especially at this point (I wasn't even showing yet). This time i'm carrying high already but am not sure if its because i'm showing so much earlier. I'm also gaining weight everywhere not just in the front. Does anyone know if the wives tale is true about carrying high means girl and low means boy??

April 4th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Angelamomtomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Low and wide.

April 4th, 2012, 04:32 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
I'm still not really showing yet, but I "feel" like I'm carrying a bit higher, but all in the front just like the boys. I'm not growing anywhere else thankfully (outside of my boobs, of course). I hope that I keep this one all belly like my last three have been!!!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

April 4th, 2012, 04:37 PM
OatmealKisses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I carried high with my son. The farther into the pregnancy I got the higher he got. By the time I delivered there was no space between my boobs and belly. I never dropped before labor either. This time I'm carrying higher a lot quicker. It's already hard to breath sometimes, but I don't look that big yet.

Angel Baby gone at 9 weeks, 7/8/13
April 4th, 2012, 10:49 PM
Starstrydergrrl's Avatar Super Mommy
I am carrying the same as I did with my son, all around the middle. I am afraid my belly button will pop and that sucker is deep. lol maybe it is an indication that it is another boy...

April 5th, 2012, 05:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My uterus hasn't even reached my belly button yet, so I feel like it's too early to call. But last time I carried pretty low. This time, I know from my early ultrasounds that the baby is attached high in the upper part of my uterus. I don't know if that means I'll be carrying high this time?

My Ovulation Chart
April 5th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing_love View Post
This is only my second pregnancy (not counting my m/c). With my son i feel like i carried pretty low, especially at this point (I wasn't even showing yet). This time i'm carrying high already but am not sure if its because i'm showing so much earlier. I'm also gaining weight everywhere not just in the front. Does anyone know if the wives tale is true about carrying high means girl and low means boy??
It is true for me. My DD was high. Always had to push her down out from under my ribs. My DS, I carried low, and this little boy I'm carrying low as well. SO for me, It is true.
amazing_love likes this.
April 5th, 2012, 07:53 AM
morethanamom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I carried kind of low with my girls. But it was all front and center, you couldn't tell at all from behind that I was pg. With this one (boy) I'm carrying across and low. I have pregnancy in my love handles lol.

April 5th, 2012, 08:18 AM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
With DS he was SO LOW! I felt like he would drop out of me at any second for most of my pregnancy!

With DD she was SO HIGH! She would dig up under my ribs...it hurt. Towards the end of my pregnancy she was getting big enough that she would get hung up on my right side of my pelvis bone...now that HURT!!!

So far this time I see it more up high, but kinda in the middle. I definately don't feel it low like I did with DS. Just another reason I'm getting the feeling this one is another girl!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search