Today's anxiety just sucks!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Kasey36's Avatar Mommy of 2 soon :)
I am 16 weeks and 4 days and the last two weeks I was feeling little things here and there but the past 4 or 5 days I have not felt anything and I guess it has me feeling stressed! I had an ultra sound done on March 26th and the baby was moving all over the place and they said everything looked great! I guess I feel like my stomach is harder in the middle and at the top then it is towards the bottom so I start asking myself if this normal? Is the baby ok? Where is the baby inside there? lol Yes my mind goes wild!

When I got pregnant at 27 with my first child I was like 100 pounds with a flat stomach and so maybe in my mind my stomach got harder faster Idk, I was not over weight when I got pregnant this time I had a little belly pooch so maybe that's why it's different this go round? Anyways thanks for reading and sorry I went on and on it's just one of those days I guess.
April 4th, 2012, 12:59 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yes the anxiety is insane for me this time. I am having a hard time not comparing pregnancies.

I am sure all is well. I am in the same boat, u/s last week and baby was movign a ton, but I am really not feeling much movement yet.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

April 4th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Same here! I never worried in my past pregnancies like I have this time. I think it's because it has been so long since I have been pregnant. I know worrying doesn't help anything but that doesn't stop me. I still do not feel regular movement. Just occasional random movement. I will feel much better when it becomes more regular!

I bet we are worrying for no reason! I'm sure everything is fine as well

April 4th, 2012, 02:56 PM
bettyearl's Avatar Beth, mom to 4 boys
I would say it is very normal to not feel movement for days at a time at this stage - really!! It is so hard not to worry, really part of the whole process, right!?? Hugs!!
April 4th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Kasey36's Avatar Mommy of 2 soon :)
Thanks guys you make me feel so much better for sure!! I just know all of our babies are going to be just fine!! Hugs to all
April 4th, 2012, 03:45 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sure your baby is just fine Worrying is normal especially when you can't feel baby on a regular basis but you'll be able to soon! As for differences in belly size, mine is much bigger this time!! If i didn't know better i'd think this baby was at least 3 times the size my son was but we just tend to show faster with the second. Very normal

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search