Moving like crazy!!!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LovesTheRain

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2012, 08:00 PM
OatmealKisses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I started feeling movements about a month ago. Today baby has been moving all around in me like a ping-pong ball. Crazy amount of movement. This time last year I didn't know if I was feeling movement for sure until middlish april. My son was born sept 27th and that's this one's due date.

Is this normal? How much movement are you guys feeling?

Angel Baby gone at 9 weeks, 7/8/13
April 5th, 2012, 01:28 AM
Super Mommy
That's super exciting! I hope it just means you have an active LO. For me I can feel it if I'm looking.

April 5th, 2012, 04:54 AM
writerchick324's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can only feel it if I am sitting down. And I just started to really notice it yesterday and decided I am feeling the baby (wasn't sure if it was muscles or gas before). Its nice to experience it since I've been going through the 'am I prego?' stage where you feel totally normal lol. I hopr I have an active LO and hope I can feel it from the outside soon!

Elliott David: 9/13/12, 5:36pm, 8lbs15oz, 20 1/2" long!

April 5th, 2012, 07:39 AM
bettyearl's Avatar Beth, mom to 4 boys
I still can't feel anything!! It was right about now that I started feeling things with my first and most recent pregnancies, so..... anytime now baby!!

With my first, he was so darn active it amazed me! I never realized how much a baby moves within you! But, after my second baby I realized something else - that my first was an exceptionally active baby, and has continued to be exceptionally active! Good luck!!!

April 5th, 2012, 09:24 AM
InnocentDevil's Avatar Super Mommy
I feel it more and more everyday and mine is very active. The ultrasounds prove that! LOL. I mostly feel it when I'm sitting with my knees up or if i'm relaxed and laying down.

April 5th, 2012, 09:40 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
I also bet it means you've just got an active LO! I, too, have found that how much they moved in the womb also foreshadowed how active they would be. My first was soooo active. It would literally feel like his little feet and legs were running in there towards the end, and yep, he's still a VERY active almost 6yr old. My middle was less spastic with his movement. I just felt more rolls and nudges and he came out, and still is, pretty laid back. My youngest was and is sort of in between the two, both in the womb and out. Now, Bailey already has periods where she is moving like crazy, too, so I wonder if I'm in for an active little girl!!!

Yay for feeling all the movement. It's so great that you can enjoy that now!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

April 5th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Mrs_Crystal_K's Avatar Super Mommy
I don't feel anything yet, that I can be sure of. Hopefully soon

Diagnosed with Stage II Hodgkin's Lymphoma on 3/23/12 at 13w1d pregnant.
April 5th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Super Mommy
Oh great. This one jumps around constantly. MUCH more than my other two did, and they're pretty laid back. Does that mean this kid is gonna be a spaz? lol. Thats funny.
bettyearl likes this.
April 5th, 2012, 10:39 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Every baby is different. I didn't feel movement like that until this week but lucky you!! I think its amazing

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search