Happy Easter Sunday :)

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 8th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just wanted to wish everyone a Very Happy Easter Sunday! I hope all of you and your families are having a very blessed day!

What's for dinner and dessert??? Ham dinner with all the sides here. I went to the grocery store hungry the other day when I was deciding on dessert and I had all of the kids with me (they all had opinions). It turns out we are having strawberry shortcake, pumpkin pie, chocolate pie, lemon meringue pie, banana creme pie and a a big Easter Bunny Cake Way too many desserts but it's okay we will be sending lots of dessert home with MIL and her DF. And we just found out my DHs cousin and her family will be coming over later as well.

I'm in the middle of cooking Easter dinner and checking posts here. The kids all have their Easter baskets and seem very content! We will be having an Easter egg hunt later this evening. I actually thought only my 9 and 11 year old were going to participate but my 15 year old has informed me she wants to hunt Easter eggs too!!! LOL. Totally caught me off guard! I really think it's because she saw the bags of filled eggs and many have corresponding prizes if you get the right eggs. Webkinz, money, a $25 gift card to Wally World, and a few XL plushies I tend to overdo holidays. I can't help it, every holiday I say I wont yet every holiday I do!!

April 8th, 2012, 12:06 PM
Veteran
Happy Easter! Dinner is at my in laws. Dessert is cake and sorbet
April 8th, 2012, 06:28 PM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Happy Easter! We had a great morning, went to church and DD was super excited because they brought in a bunny petting zoo!

We didn't do a traditional dinner like we usually do because we had a super hectic day and DH had to leave this evening to drive 5 hours away for work and will be gone until Friday, so it was kind of bittersweet!

I also have just been super emotional today. I totally broke down crying during worship at church, and then I had a huge breakdown again after DH left. I'm usually not that emotional but I think the combo of Easter and Dh leaving just got to me today!

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search