Weekend wrap up

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By squiligi

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 9th, 2012, 05:04 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So tell us about your weekend?

Do anything special? Eat anything yummy?

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

April 9th, 2012, 06:19 AM
InnocentDevil's Avatar Super Mommy
Saturday, we took Kelly to two Easter egg hunts. They should be called egg scrambles though because they just throw eggs in a field and the kids run like banshees. She loved them though... got lots of candy!! Then we went to my lil favorite little walk up place to get chili dogs, fries and banana milkshakes. We colored eggs when we got home.

On Easter Sunday, (after Kelly has her candy sugar high), we went to the boyfriend's parents for dinner. His mom is Mexican and she LOVES to cook so we have enchiladas, ham, corn, green beans, mashed potatoes and the deviled eggs I had brought. And apple pie with vanilla ice cream for dessert. Yummy!!

Kel got tons of candy for Easter and Tristan's parents got her a TON of legos. (they got all the lil girls lego tables for Christmas this past year.). It was a nice weekend away from house repairs.

Last edited by InnocentDevil; April 9th, 2012 at 06:22 AM.
April 9th, 2012, 06:37 AM
squiligi's Avatar Veteran
We had SS for Easter morning. He's 3 and had no interest looking for his basket. Once he found it, he went crazy haha My parents stopped by and brought a basket for him as well as some treats for DH & I... and presents for the baby

How stinkin cute is that? Love my family
3Sapphires and InnocentDevil like this.
April 9th, 2012, 07:32 AM
Sprinkle 2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We had a great weekend! My whole family was in town visiting from various locations. We rarely get the opportunity to all get together anymore, so it was special. I took my brother and his girlfriend to my stable to ride horses on Friday. On Saturday we had to get out of the house for a bit so a realtor could show the house. We went to a state park and grilled burgers and let Sulli play.
On Easter we went to church and had a yummy lunch of shrimp and grits. Sulli had a blast checking out her Easter basket and figuring out all about hunting eggs. It was a fun weekend!

April 9th, 2012, 07:39 AM
lovemyleah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Saturday I did a bunch of stuff around my house, made stuff for yesterday and we dyed Easter eggs.

Sunday, we had two separate Easters: one for one of my fiance's families (he has three, lol) and one for my family. It was a nice day, my daughter got a ton of candy and spent an hour in her room laying in bed trying to come down off her sugar high!

April 9th, 2012, 07:57 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We had a quiet weekend. My family is too far away to visit and my inlaws didn't want us (how unusual- not)

Saturday, I got a much needed hair cut, then I made a crumb cake for the pianist/choir director - she works really hard and isn't a a director and doesn't really get any recognition for it, so I try to show her I appreciate her.

And made dessert for Easter. And colored eggs with the kids.

Sunday, the kids up at the crack of dawn - how typical, were very excited about the Easter bunny, and dived into the basket. Then I went to church to sing.

Came home and got the bad news that we owe $600 for state taxes. Not sure where I am going to get that money from.

Then I made dinner, just a Ham steak, and baked mac n cheese. We had the chocolate pie, then played with the play doh thing the easter bunny left.

It was nice, but I miss the days when we could visit my family.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

April 9th, 2012, 09:20 AM
morethanamom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We had a busy weekend. Saturday DH had to fix my car as it was leaking transmission fluid out of the trans cooler. Fun stuff. But then we went to the mall and I got some much needed maternity jeans. They were buy one get one FREE at motherhood and they actually fit me which was wonderful. AND he bought me japanese food. Yum!

Sunday we had an egg hunt at my parents. My mom skipped tons of candy this year and instead did a smaller hunt with a few pieces of candy and 2 pennies in each egg. The kids then got to "shop" at her "Easter store" for goodies like jump ropes, barbies, jewelry, pencils, notepads, etc. They had a blast and it was much better than a huge ton of candy.

Then we had an early dinner at home. The kids played. At 9:00 I craved egg salad so DH made me some

Good weekend here.

Sounds like everyone else had a great weekend too. Love the baby goodies!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search