My appointment yesterday...

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Blessed Mommy Of 5

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2012, 06:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
I had a pretty good appointment for the most part. They didn't do the ultrasound like I was hoping they would. He just checked my cervix, and said that he didn't think there was any change. At least the cramping I have been having isn't doing anything down there. I did get my first progesterone shot, and my butt still hurts from it. He was able to find the heartbeat right away, and said that is sounded great. He got on me about losing weight, so now I am 3 lbs less than my prepregnancy weight. He told me to keep track of my protein intake, and to eat more protein. I was pretty bummed that the Dr wants me to wait until next week to even schedule the anatomy scan. It is really frustrating since my dh is going to try to get time off for it, but he needs advanced notice. I go back to the Dr next Tuesday for a check up and my next shot. I will be going in weekly from now on, and I am really not looking forward to that.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

April 10th, 2012, 06:30 AM
lovemyleah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad the baby has a good heartbeat and thank goodness for no cervix change, those are definitely awesome things! Bummer about the shot and not being able to schedule the scan...that does stink, you would think they would understand your hubby's situation. And waiting is hard! I go Monday, but I will be 20 weeks then...seems like it is taking FOREVER!

April 10th, 2012, 06:35 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad your appointment went well as far as baby's heartbeat and no change in your cervix. Too bad they didn't schedule your anatomy scan. Since you are past 17 weeks, I would think they would at least go ahead and give you a definite date for that!
3Sapphires likes this.

April 10th, 2012, 08:34 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad no changes happened! I'm also surprised they didn't let you schedule your anatomy scan since you are so far along. I think sometimes they just get so caught up with schedules/dates during the day sometimes Dr.s just make wonky choices when it comes to those things!

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

April 10th, 2012, 08:45 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I commented some on FB but i agree it seems ridiculous that he wouldn't let you schedule the scan now. Its only a couple of weeks away for goodness sake! KUP on your appt next week!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search