No desire to clean

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovemyleah

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2012, 06:16 AM
Super Mommy
HAHA! I'm sitting here sipping my coffee.. cuz I don't want to get up and start my chores. Evan wanted to watch Hop, so I let him because its only a 2 day rental, and we may as well get our monies worth. Plus he's being quiet, which is always nice.

I need to do the dishes.. do laundry.. straighten up. Thank goodness the bathrooms are clean and the floors are mopped, cuz I have zero energy today. I think its cuz of lack of sleep. I cant get comfortable and the crazy dreams are about to get on my last nerve! I keep having dreams that I have dropped the baby. Isnt that awful?!?!
April 10th, 2012, 06:24 AM
lovemyleah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm having the opposite problem...when I am home, I see what needs to be done, start doing some of the work, and get tired so quickly. Sometimes I force myself...but sitting around is much more appealing!

I have the crazy dreams too. I dreamt the other night, I had the baby. And it was a kitten.
LovesTheRain likes this.

April 10th, 2012, 06:30 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Those crazy dreams are very common during pregnancy! I haven't started having the crazy ones yet this time, but I'm sure I will sooner or later. I have a ton of things (it seems like) I need to get done, but I haven't started doing any of it! It aggravates me because it is mostly the kids rooms. They are certainly old enough to clean their own rooms but they do an awful job of it. Hopefully, I will get started soon!!

April 10th, 2012, 06:33 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
I can relate. Our house still needs some straightening up from having everyone over for Easter, but I get exhausted when I go and go, so I try to pace myself to do a little each day. I learned the hard way a couple of weeks ago when I didn't want to stop getting everything done that needed to every day and I felt it and literally exhausted myself. Enjoy the time with Evan!!!

I'm having crazy vivid dreams, too, and they keep waking me randomly throughout the night, so I'm not sleeping well, either. Ugh.

Hope you get some motivation!!! I hope we all do, LOL.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

April 10th, 2012, 06:40 AM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
Tell me about it. I am staring at a basket of laundry that needs to be folded and put away, breakfast dishes that need to be cleaned and wash the sheets today.But all I want to do is rest!!! Besides I have Bayleigh cuddling with me on the couch and it's nice
April 10th, 2012, 08:01 AM
Angelamomtomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I cleaned up just a tiny bit this morning. Knit the first leg of a pair of shorties, checked JM, checked FB and then finally got dressed. The boys got cereal all over the rug and I need to find some motivation to vacuum it. I also have a basket of laundry to fold and an ever present pile in the laundry room. I guess I better just get up and do it. I'll have even less energy later.

April 10th, 2012, 08:29 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This sounds exactly like me minus the dreams. I have very little motivation to clean and usually end up doing the mininum (dishes, laundry) Here's to hoping i start nesting early this time because i need it!!! ha

April 10th, 2012, 09:41 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm good with doing the laundry (only 1 or 2 loads once a week...I know that won't last long ) and DH takes care of the dishes...but I haven't vacuumed of dusted the house in about a month AND we have 3 dogs... I feel so lazy and every time I look at how much there is to do and think about how long it will take, I just ignore it.
I think this weekend I will get my butt in gear and take care of it. It wouldn't be such an issue if I kept up with it once/week like I used to do.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search