jealous

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 11th, 2012, 06:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Like the title says I am jealous of all of you who can button your pants under your bump lol... it sounds silly but i really am... I guess by little baby bear is sitting really low he is a boy after all that my bump is down lower. I have not been able to button my pants since about eight or ten weeks.... i need to go buy some maternity shorts it has been getting in the ninetys where i live and that is prolly what got me started on this rampage.. lol.... and now i feel silly...

Thanks for listening.

April 11th, 2012, 07:00 AM
bettyearl's Avatar Beth, mom to 4 boys
HUGS!!! I swear I show as much or more at 8 weeks than I do at 18 weeks!
April 11th, 2012, 07:20 AM
Veteran
I can only button my pants because they are super low rise
April 11th, 2012, 07:23 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I definitely think it depends on how low cut the jeans are! That being said i totally can't!!!! I'm 100% maternity jeans and just fine with that! I wore my regular jeans for a long time last pregnancy but outgrew them very quickly this time AND i'm carrrying higher too!

April 11th, 2012, 08:28 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I cannot button any of my regular jeans!! I bought Denim Diva shorts/capris/and jeans from Burlington Coat Factory (online) and you cannot tell they are maternity!! Plus they were at very good prices! I have the full panel ones and they are so comfy, I love them!!! I can't even wear my regular pants with the rubber band trick anymore! I am just thankful that I can still pull up my regular pants to my waist, LOL, I was reading on another pregnancy forum ladies due in September who couldn't get them past their thighs...

It's amazing how different pregnancy affects different women who share close due dates! Some ladies barely show, some ladies appear much further along, some women are even able to wear their regular clothes until the very end of their pregnancy o.O

April 11th, 2012, 09:08 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
no buttoning pants here. Just the thought of wearing something with a button makes me cringe at the discomfort! LOL

I got some really cute white shorts at Destination Maternity but I definitely need more! It was 89 here yesterday and I don't foresee any cool weather returning since we are in North Texas!

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

April 11th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Angelamomtomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't even come close to buttoning my pants.

April 11th, 2012, 09:41 AM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Zero pant buttoning over here I am all bella band!!

Ashley
Ashley
April 11th, 2012, 01:46 PM
hikermama's Avatar Veteran
loving the maternity pants. no way would I try to wear my regular pants anymore except for sweats!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search