sick tonight

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 11th, 2012, 08:15 PM
morethanamom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't know what happened but out of nowhere I got sick tonight. I was in the shower with DH and had to sit bc I felt ill. He turned the tub on for a bath instead. I still felt off so we got out and I barely got dressed before feeling sick again. I sat in the bathroom and waited for something to happen. But nothing. So then I sat on the couch only to rush to the bathroom again. I had nothing in my belly and I wasn't hungry before this so it was fairly empty. Just bile and dry heaves. I hope nothing is wrong. My heart was racing, slowing, racing again. I hate to throw up and will make myself NOT but I couldn't stop.

I managed to stop and lay in.bed. DH made me dry toast bc my empty belly hurts now and I'm sipping water.

Not a good evening.

April 11th, 2012, 09:12 PM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh no!!!! I hope you feel better soon. I had something very similar happen to me last weekend while I was in the shower. At first I hoped it was just maybe my blood pressure dropping or something but now i think it was a 24 hour bug...I was sick to my tummy for about a day but by the next day it was better.

It stinks to be pregnant and sick! I really hope you are better soon!

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
April 11th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Sagga02's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Sagga02 Send a message via MSN to Sagga02 Send a message via Yahoo to Sagga02
This happened a couple of weeks ago in the shower. I think i overheated. I turned the shower water to freezing cold and just sat down on the bath until it past. After 10 mins or so I was fine. Hope you feel better now.

www.etsy.com/shop/sagga02
April 12th, 2012, 07:03 AM
morethanamom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies. I'm still feeling off, but thankfully no more vomiting. I don't think it was the water. I like mine hot and DH likes his lukewarm so I was more cold than warm lol. DH took our girls to school this am for me so I could rest and relax. So I have a few hours to myself.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search