This week is going to kill me!!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 16th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Super Mommy

I have my anatomy scan on the 23rd. It's only one week from today. I was fine with waiting until 20 weeks. This is my third baby and I haven't had a lot of time to dwell on it. We haven't even talked names yet because in both previous pregnancies, our rule was that we would start the names discussion when we could weed out 50% right away by knowing the sex. No sense disagreeing about boy names if you are having a girl, right?

Well, I'm not fine anymore! I want to know so badly I can't stand it. If I could walk into a 3d ultrasound place and have an elective one today, I would pay for it, even though I can wait a couple of days and have my insurance cover it. This week is going to be tough!
April 16th, 2012, 09:19 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know how you feel!

mine is next wednesday, and I am chomping at the bit! I have had dreams the past there nights about the sex, one girl, one boy, one girl... I told DH it might be a hermaphrodite! haha! Usually I dream it is the opposite of what it is...

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

April 16th, 2012, 09:32 AM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LOL, Ami! I usually dream that I'm having the opposite of what I end up having too! That's so crazy...

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
April 16th, 2012, 10:10 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
I hope this week flies by much more quickly than you're expecting it to! Well, for both of us. My anatomy is scan is a week from tomorrow, and eventhough I've had an elective and know I'm having a girl, I'm still anxious to see that everything is ok and that she is still a girl, LOL!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

April 16th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Super Mommy
Gosh! I know how you feel! Mine is on Wednesday and I am shaking nervous! I know I have to wait, but I don't want to! Haha. I'm anxious to know what it is, where I live EVERYONE is having a girl or already had one. I still want a boy so badly.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search