Come ON! Can I get a break? lol

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 19th, 2012, 04:52 AM
Super Mommy
I am 18 weeks and STILL have morning sickness... it started between week 5 and 6 and has yet to ease or go away. Of course DH is leaving once again and so I'll be forcing myself to make the boys food and going back to not eating much. It doesn't matter what I eat, how often or how much, my morning sickness is always around. When DH is home he can usually find SOMETHING that sounds decent and get me to eat a little bit... I can't open the fridge without dry heaving and I can't and wont pack up all 3 kids on a whim when I'm craving something we don't have so I predict me losing more weight in the coming weeks.

I think this baby wants me to be relieved that this is our last lol. Between my crazy skin issues, the morning sickness and the crazy amounts of endometriosis pain I've been having, I am ready for this to be our final baby lol.

April 19th, 2012, 05:03 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I feel you!!!!

I woke up this morning *knowing* it was going to be a rough day - I have already been dry heaving this morning - yuck...

although I usually get a break of about a week before I have yuck day.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

April 19th, 2012, 06:05 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
I'm so sorry! I can totally relate. My three pregnancies with the boys have been an absolute breeze, this one anything but. I think my body is also preparing me to say I don't want to do this again, LOL. I'm still feeling sick most all day on some days. I'm not throwing up, thankfully, but the dry heaving and not wanting to eat anything is ever-present. I feel so bad for my DH and boys because I'm having a lot of issues cooking and preparing things, and DH gets home way too late to that over for me. We've had lots of grilled cheese, PB, banana & honey sandwiches, soups, and the like. I can't wait to be able to cook a "real" meal for everyone. At least we'reall in good company, right?

Hope your body decides to give you a break and this time with your DH gone goes more smoothly than you're expecting. (((hugs)))
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

April 19th, 2012, 06:17 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I knew it was going to be rough this morning. But I wasn't expecting this

I managed to drop my oldest off at school, got half way home and threw up in my mouth - OMG! yuck! So I pulled over and threw up all over the side of the rode.

awesome.

hope you are feeling better Kim!!

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

April 19th, 2012, 06:32 AM
nroundtr's Avatar Veteran
Wow - I'm really sorry to hear that it's been so rough! I hope you start to feel better soon!!!

April 19th, 2012, 07:18 AM
lovemyleah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope you feel better very soon!! That would completely suck, especially taking care of those boys on your own. "They" do say that more sickness means a girl, if that means anything, though I don't remember if you have found out yet. This held true for me, at least!

April 19th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aww I really hope your ms lets up and you catch a break!

*hugs*

April 19th, 2012, 07:45 AM
Angelamomtomany's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry you are still sick. I hope it lets up soon.

April 19th, 2012, 08:05 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow I didn't know we had so many ladies still sick! I'm sorry!!! I hope all of you start having some relief soon!

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

April 19th, 2012, 08:25 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So sorry about the sickness ladies!! That must be horrible I was nauseous alot in the beginning and can't imagine having to deal with it this whole time. Hang in there!! I think we might be seeing some more girls in our DDC soon...

Kim when do you find out the gender again?

April 19th, 2012, 08:37 AM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awhh I hope you start to feel better soon!!

Ashley
Ashley
April 19th, 2012, 08:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I completely understand..at 18 weeks Im still queasy all the time..My sciatica is acting up..Im having migraines like never before and I found out at my last appt the pain in my back is from a slipped disc..Im also now having issues walking because it feels like someones pulling my legs out of the sockets..I swear it happens earlier with each pregnancy..

April 19th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Moldovandish's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry you're still sick, ladies! Hope it eases up fast. Thankfully I don't have m/s anymore, but I still get gaggy to the point of dry-heaving when brushing teeth. I had to postpone my dental cleaning till June since I don't think i can handle it yet.

Baby Caleb - born on Sept. 15, 11.31 pm, 8 lb. 15 oz.
April 19th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Super Mommy
Thanks ladies. I hope the more morning sickness means girls for myself and 3Sapphires and who ever else is hoping for a girl lol. I wouldn't care if I dealt with this a couple more weeks if it's because I'm having a girl (I wont lie and say I wouldn't care the rest of my pregnancy because I would lol)... at least that would explain WHY it's still so bad in comparison to the pregnancies with the boys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing_love View Post
Kim when do you find out the gender again?
On Tuesday I find out although I've been telling the few people that know I'm pregnant that it's Thursday so I can find out without getting a text or call every minute asking what it is lol. Plus this way I can email DH and let him know before I tell anyone else... well, besides the friend that will be there with me lol.

April 19th, 2012, 05:29 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Kim, it definitely meant a girl for me, I can tell you that everything about this pregnancy is different. I have everything crossed for you and Ami that it also means pink! I'll be anxiously awaiting your update Tuesday!!!!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

April 19th, 2012, 05:59 PM
JennaBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would highly recommend a medication if you're not getting any relief. It took a few tries but we finally found a safe med to take to cure my throwing. Hope you find some relief soon!!!

, ,,,,,,

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search