Y u kick me at 1am?!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By momma_d
  • 4 Post By MrsTiffy
  • 1 Post By palmetto_moon
  • 1 Post By Blessed Mommy Of 5
  • 1 Post By amazing_love
  • 1 Post By Starstrydergrrl

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2012, 10:15 AM
Super Mommy
That's Elliott's most active time of day. Does anyone know why? I like to be asleep by that time, but him tumbling around keeps me up.

What is your baby's schedule?

April 23rd, 2012, 10:28 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh yes, get used to it sweet girl because it doesn't get any better! Babies in the womb are on opposite schedules than us! As you get further along you will notice patterns, I can't remember if it's every 30 minutes or ever 60 minutes where they will sleep and wake, sleep and wake. Which means -- no movement then tons of movement over and over again! That will happen during the day AND at night. Be prepared to lose sleep even before baby gets here (one of those nice little things about pregnancy everyone forgets to mention!)
amazing_love and CaliMommy like this.

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

April 23rd, 2012, 01:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
The baby is always going crazy in there when I am trying to fall asleep. When I was pregnant with my last child I use to put my tummy up against dh's back, so that way he would get kicked also. Lol.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

April 23rd, 2012, 01:35 PM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LOL, my little guy is always active at night too. He really gets going around 11:00 pm and is on and off for a couple hours. He is awake right now too though...just felt him kick!
CaliMommy likes this.

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
April 23rd, 2012, 01:49 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep, my baby does the same! I am quite often up late at night/early morning because I find it hard to sleep sometimes without DH by my side. My baby girl is very active around midnight - 2:00 a.m. Probably after that as well but I usually fall asleep by then!

Tiffany, I do the same thing to my DH every chance I get!
CaliMommy likes this.

April 23rd, 2012, 05:29 PM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had always heard that the movement of you walking around kinda lulls baby to sleep and then when you are sitting or standing still the baby will wake up. Don't know how much truth is to that, but it seems like that is always how it works out

April 23rd, 2012, 06:03 PM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Declan is the most active when I first wake up and when I go to bed. Dh had his hands on my belly the other night when we were falling asleep. After about 15 minutes, he rolled over and said, "I can't fall asleep if I keep feeling him go wild like that." He feels like a little wild man in there

Ashley
Ashley
April 23rd, 2012, 07:51 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah unfortunately it seems babies enjoy being awake at night, before and after birth My DS was always very active at night and it would sometimes keep me up. Baby girl is much less so.. i'll notice her moving when i wake up in the middle of night but its not strong enough movements to keep me awake. They get much more powerful as you get further along so it does get worse!
CaliMommy likes this.

April 23rd, 2012, 10:57 PM
Veteran
Jake keeps me awake at night because that is when he is most active :O Last night he was quite hyper active!
April 24th, 2012, 12:18 AM
Starstrydergrrl's Avatar Super Mommy
LOL yeah and then comes the 3 am hiccups that seem to last an eternity...they really do seem to do the whole opposite thing, already.
momma_d likes this.

April 24th, 2012, 06:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
He isn't as active at night but more so in the morning and late evening. After I get up to pee around 2am, though, he is kicking almost like he is saying "thanks mom!" haha

Bella used to kick a ton at night, so maybe that means I'll actually get a sleeper this time? HA wishful thinking

April 24th, 2012, 06:32 AM
Super Mommy
I think its true what Danielle was saying. Every hour I feel my baby moving, 24 hours a day. If he's awake, He's kicking.
April 24th, 2012, 07:42 AM
nroundtr's Avatar Veteran
Last night was the first time I felt the baby move during the night. I also had some indigestion going on, so I know part of it was that, but I think it kept baby awake, too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search