Feeling movement from the outside

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 27th, 2012, 10:45 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The last week I have been noticing the baby's movement picking up! I have been feeling lots of little kicks and stretches! At night if I am laying still on my back and keep my hands there when she is moving, I can feel faint movements from the outside! I was SO excited! I tried to get DH to feel it, but he is too impatient and moves his hand after a few minutes of nothing.

I am enjoying them being really faint right now because I know soon enough they are going to be become uncomfortable! I just can't believe I can feel it from the outside already! Then again, I am pretty petite so she probably doesn't have much else room! I'm curious to see what baby measures at her 20 week u/s!

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

April 27th, 2012, 10:51 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Yay!!!! Awesome for feeling it from the outside! A couple more weeks and you may be able to see your belly jumping when she kicks!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

April 27th, 2012, 10:55 AM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been feeling movement from the outside for a few weeks now. The other week, I was able to pull out my iPhone when Declan was moving up a storm. You can totally see my belly move when he does. Pretty awesome stuff

Ashley
Ashley
April 27th, 2012, 11:00 AM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I so can't wait for this. The last couple days movement has been minimal I got spoiled having like 3 or 4 days in a row where I felt quite a bit! I can't wait for it to start getting more and more consistent!

April 27th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Moldovandish's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't wait for that too. I worry when I get a few days of less movement, but I still feel movement every day, not on the outside yet though. I just had some sweet tea and the baby has been moving a ton in the past few minutes.

Baby Caleb - born on Sept. 15, 11.31 pm, 8 lb. 15 oz.
April 27th, 2012, 11:03 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So exciting! I'm assuming since I am due in the end of the month, here pretty soon we should all be feeling lots of movement!

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

April 27th, 2012, 11:59 AM
InnocentDevil's Avatar Super Mommy
Lucky!! LOL. I feel it on the inside, but Tristan and Kelly can't feel it from the outside yet.

April 27th, 2012, 12:32 PM
bettyearl's Avatar Beth, mom to 4 boys
I am still barely feeling anything on the inside and this baby is likely 18w or 18w1d (I know my ticker says differently). Either I've got a placenta in the front or this baby is just that much quieter than my others. It's really kinda strange for me and very different than my other pregnancies.
April 28th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Veteran
I started feeling from the outside around 18 weeks but my husband moves his hand after like 5 seconds and still hasn't felt it! The baby has been measuring 5-7 days ahead on the ultrasounds so maybe that's why?
April 28th, 2012, 09:20 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
occasionally I feel something from the outside, but I think the placenta is going to muffle a lot of it...

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

April 28th, 2012, 01:25 PM
karenwalter's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yep! DH has been able to feel baby turning around. He hasn't been able to catch a kick yet, but it's always fun for me when DH can start feeling it so he can start bonding.

. Thanks .hOOdihoo.this. for another beautiful siggy!

April 28th, 2012, 05:18 PM
hikermama's Avatar Veteran
It's so fun to be able to feel the baby! My boys were able to feel the baby move from the outside last night. It is so cool to be able to share the baby with others now!
April 29th, 2012, 05:58 PM
KrystalB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Amazing!

My Chart
April 30th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Frugile Wife
Send a message via Yahoo to jennylynnf
hubby can feel the baby kick from the outside, and yesterday we noticed we can totally see it moving when it kicks or rolls and pretty good! this is my first and ive been suprised how fast ive showed and felt movements. so awesome to feel and see.

Jessica Wearing Her SQUISHY BUM'S Cloth Diaper made by mommy
Facebook.com/Squishybums

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search