Weekend wrap up

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2012, 04:40 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How was your weekend?

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

April 30th, 2012, 05:40 AM
Sprinkle 2010's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We had a great weekend. I took 5 of my youth riders to a horse show on Saturday, so Friday was spent preparing for that. I have great young teens that are so dedicated and helpful and I was so proud of them this weekend. We brought home 5 blue ribbons and 6 reds, so it was a VERY good show!

Sunday we had an open house to try and get the house sold, so I had to do a little cleaning and preparing for that. I was SO tired from the day before, but we made it through and then went out and got soup for dinner because I was craving it. And yes, it was almost 90 degrees

April 30th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Starstrydergrrl's Avatar Super Mommy
Nice and mostly quiet, managed to sort and pack up our books and send off two big boxes to the library. The house is chaos and driving my want to clean instinct right now nuts.

April 30th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My weekend was full of cleaning, lol. I guess I finally got that 2nd trimester burst of energy. I rearranged and deep cleaned our kitchen, living room, son's room, and master bedroom! Well, actually DH rearranged the furniture for me but I did all of the cleaning!! It was more cleaning than I have done at once in months. It left me very sore. I soaked in a bubble bath with epsom salt and called it a night after that

April 30th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
I didn't do much. We just relaxed most of the weekend, and now I need to make up for it. I am not looking forward to the cleaning I have to get done today. I know there isn't that much to do, but to my brain it seems like I have way to much to do.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

April 30th, 2012, 07:14 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It was a busy weekend, saturday I finally got around to dusting! woohooo!!! I also made a full turkey dinner. I had 2 sitting in my freezer and they were taking up a ton of space. It was the perfect day for it. cold and rainy and miserable.

we also went and got a birthday present for one of Adam's friends.

Sunday, took the kids to sunday school, played outside a lot, helped DH with the lawn, then the oil change on the mower. Went to the range and DH started teaching Adam how to shoot.

Doesn't sound that busy, but it was! haha!

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

April 30th, 2012, 07:26 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Our weekends always seem busy, even if they're not, LOL. Saturday, I got up very early to run, came home and cooked breakfast. My boys had their ball game Saturday morning/early afternoon, went to lunch afterwards, and then got the grocery shopping out of the way. Naps and then went out to dinner. Sunday we had church and lunch, naps, then took the boys out to ride their bikes. It was a great family weekend!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

May 1st, 2012, 12:22 AM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
I worked nights and was sick... BLAH.... hoping to feel better this weekend

May 1st, 2012, 07:43 AM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Saturday we had 3 soccer games and then 2 birthday parties back to back. I was tired when we got home. Kids took a huge bubble bath and we had a nice quiet dinner at home and then to bed early.

Sunday we had church, then went out to eat (I had been craving a huge gooey pizza), then flying kites with the kids, Home for an almost 3 hour nap, then just sunday night routine getting ready for the new week (get backpack ready, clothes laid out ect.)

Didn't do a ton, but had a pretty nice weekend together.

May 1st, 2012, 12:56 PM
Super Mommy
Friday night started off our long weekend of softball tournaments. Sat. we got to the ball park at 8:45 a.m and 9 softball games later,the big championship win (woohoo) and 13 1/2 hours later we headed home. Showered and went to bed. Sunday I was sick as a dog so hubby took the kiddos out of the house for awhile to let them use up some energy, and we just finished the day off being sick and lazy. Over all a great weekend.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search