Isn't this a little early?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RunningMommyTo5

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2012, 12:31 PM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I SAW a kick last night. I had felt a few strong ones so I was just watching/waiting for another one to see if it was visible or not, and sure enough I could definitely see a kick from the outside! It just seems like its too early for that, I'm only 18 weeks according to LMP! (19 weeks if I were to be stubborn and go by my O date)

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

April 30th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Sagga02's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Sagga02 Send a message via MSN to Sagga02 Send a message via Yahoo to Sagga02
Nah not early at all. Your a smaller framed person also so I think its completely normal

www.etsy.com/shop/sagga02
April 30th, 2012, 05:16 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Not at all! I could see Bailey's around 18-ish weeks! Just a little jump where she kicked softly and then you could really see it when she kicked hard! Now, at 21wks, all of the movements I feel I can also see. You're not too early!
Bobb likes this.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

April 30th, 2012, 05:36 PM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not too early at all!! You saw my video that I posted a week ago. I was actually seeing movement around 18-19 weeks.. I think it is completely normal and not too early at all!

Ashley
Ashley
April 30th, 2012, 05:46 PM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks! After I gave birth to Keira the nurse taking me to my room said "and to think you are going to forget alllll about this" I thought she was nuts but she was so right! lol! I can't remember much from my last pregnancy in terms of timeframes etc!

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

April 30th, 2012, 07:06 PM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I rarely remember time frames either. I didn't see movement from the outside until last week (21 weeks) but i also never tried to see it until that day! I usually only feel her with my hand and am not as observant as i was the 1st time around.

April 30th, 2012, 07:56 PM
MJTKNT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was lying in the bath tub reading a book last week, and saw a big bump from the outside! It was the first, and only time I've seen it yet, but was still exciting.

April 30th, 2012, 09:53 PM
Bobb's Avatar Veteran
I agree with Katie's post. That's how it happens to us too. I love stalking baby's moves

May 1st, 2012, 05:19 AM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just wanted to pop in and say that last night I was laying in bed and decided to see if I could feel kicks from the outside, and I could! I'm sure if I had pulled up the covers I probably would have seen them too

May 1st, 2012, 05:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I actually noticed this too..I just started feeling for sure movement about a week ago and I noticed yesterday while I was sittin watching tv that I could see the baby move..LOL..

May 1st, 2012, 05:26 AM
Kansascity kitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not to early the girls are making their presence known.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search