*may roll call*

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2012, 05:24 PM
JennaBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name:

Gestation:

What was the best thing about last month?

What are you looking forward to this month?

Name: Jenna

Gestation: 22 Weeks 3 days

What was the best thing about last month? My girls finally got a regular EARLY routine bedtime and actually ENJOY going to bed!! And both are starting to STTN!!!!

What are you looking forward to this month? My next ultrasound. Looking forward to seeing the Cardiologist in Boston and having another look at our baby boy. We'll also be setting up the crib soon just to figure out how we're going to fit everything It's all starting to get more real!!!
May 1st, 2012, 05:33 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Name: Katie

Gestation: 21.5 weeks

Best thing about last month: DS's and DH feeling Bailey move and being able to watch her movement!

Most looking forward to this month: Getting a bit of a break; boys get out of school in 2 weeks, their baseball ends in 2 weeks, and a possible beach trip in the near future! Oh, and fun in the sun and lots of swimming!!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

May 1st, 2012, 05:40 PM
Super Mommy
Name: Jennifer

Gestation: 21 weeks

What was the best thing about last month? DD1 feeling baby move and being so excited!

What are you looking forward to this month? Moving the girls into a room together- they are getting new beds and it will free up space upstairs so we don't have to move anyone into a downstairs bedroom while they are young.
May 1st, 2012, 05:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
Name: Tiffany

Gestation: 20

What was the best thing about last month? Getting rid of my nausea.

What are you looking forward to this month? I am looking forward to picking out a name, and starting to get everything together for this baby.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

May 1st, 2012, 05:56 PM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Ashley

Gestation: 18w2d

What was the best thing about last month? Feeling baby move for the first time, including once on the outside!

What are you looking forward to this month? Anatomy scan this Friday!!!!! <3

May 1st, 2012, 06:14 PM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Amy

Gestation: 20w1d

What was the best thing about last month? My cruise to Mexico!

What are you looking forward to this month? My ultrasound in 6 more days, My birthday in 9 days, DD 1st ballet performance in 4 days, Mother's day, DS's kindergarten graduation in 2 weeks. It's going to be a busy month

May 1st, 2012, 07:14 PM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
Name: Kristen

Gestation: 22w2d

What was the best thing about last month?
Feeling movement and finding out the gender!

What are you looking forward to this month? Alien movement and having the kids/dh be able to feel Lukas move.
May 1st, 2012, 07:21 PM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh yes, I forgot to also mention my honeymoon/babymoon in the Dominican, that was a favorite from last month too!!!

May 1st, 2012, 07:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Name: Virginia

Gestation: 22 weeks 1 day

What was the best thing about last month? Found out that I am carrying a baby boy that we are naming Aden Michael.

What are you looking forward to this month? I have a doctors appt on friday the forth I have another ultrasound at this appointment. Also this week is finals week at my college so I will be out for the summer YAY!! School and pregnancy are not being friendly right now lol

May 1st, 2012, 08:25 PM
nroundtr's Avatar Veteran
Name: Nikki

Gestation: 23w, 3d

What was the best thing about last month? Ultrasound, finalizing our name choices, DH and me feeling stronger baby movements, have my due date moved forward a week

What are you looking forward to this month? 6 year anniversary with DH and our weekend celebration getaway, getting the nursery mostly finished

May 1st, 2012, 09:19 PM
Super Mommy
NAME. : Stephanie
GESTATION. : 20 weeks 1 day
BEST OF APRIL. : feeling baby move/ordering baby furniture
LOOKING FORWARD TO: having the family feel baby move/getting furniture set up
And getting work done on nursery
May 2nd, 2012, 02:40 AM
Starstrydergrrl's Avatar Super Mommy
Name: Jakkie

Gestation: 19.3 weeks

What was the best thing about last month? Apart from that it is over? lol probably that the house got finalised.

What are you looking forward to this month? Tomorrow! Big scan happening and hoping to see what the little ninja is. And that we move on the 14th into our new house.

May 2nd, 2012, 04:33 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name: Ami

Gestation: 21weeks

What was the best thing about last month? hmm... I'm not sure, I guess Easter

What are you looking forward to this month? not sure, I was looking forward to the cupcake sex reveal, but since we don't know what we are having yet, that will be kinda hard. I won't be able to do the reveal, since this month is the month that all our family gets together for a weekend in VA.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

May 2nd, 2012, 04:42 AM
NYCgirl's Avatar Super Mommy
Name: Kelly

Gestation: 21 ish weeks

What was the best thing about last month? finding out the sex of the baby and telling the kids and world on fb

What are you looking forward to this month? Still living a normal life before I gets uncomfortable!

May 2nd, 2012, 04:43 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Dani

Gestation: 20 weeks, 6 days

What was the best thing about last month? Found out we are having a boy Also, since my anatomy scan last Friday I have finally been feeling him move all the time!

What are you looking forward to this month? Feeling him move from the outside, having DH feel him move, and going to my grandparents' house over Memorial Day weekend! They own a farm in upstate NY and we go every summer. I didn't want to be too big or have it be too hot so we are going earlier than usual, but I'm still super excited!!

May 2nd, 2012, 06:42 AM
Veteran
Name: Brandi

Gestation: 21 wks

What was the best thing about last month? Easter, middle child began potty training, and the beginning of active Fastpitch ball for DD

What are you looking forward to this month? My bday is today, ultrasound is Fri (YAY!!! Finally), Mother's Day, our 13th wedding ann on the 15th, and my oldest DD gets out of school for summer break!
May 2nd, 2012, 06:52 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Michelle

Gestation: 21 weeks 4 days

What was the best thing about last month? Getting the anatomy scan and seeing that baby is healthy as well as finding out we are having a baby girl! I have been obsessed with baby shopping ever since

What are you looking forward to this month? The kids are getting out of school for summer break which means we can start doing fun summer stuff Continuing baby shopping, I am loving it!

May 2nd, 2012, 07:07 AM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Ashley

Gestation: 22 Weeks 3 Days

What was the best thing about last month? The best thing last month was a stranger recognized that I was pregnant Also all of these little kicks and punches I am getting daily. Such a great feeling!!

What are you looking forward to this month? My birthday and DH's birthday is this month. I will be one month closer to my summer break Also, I will be 27 weeks along !!

Ashley
Ashley
May 2nd, 2012, 07:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Name: Lyz

Gestation: 20 weeks 5 days

What was the best thing about last month? finding out we are adding a baby boy to our family!

What are you looking forward to this month? My 30th birthday Our trip to Disney World next week, having my family feel him kick on the outside, and maybe picking a name?

May 2nd, 2012, 08:34 AM
Moldovandish's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Cristina

Gestation: 20 weeks 3 days

What was the best thing about last month? feeling movement.

What are you looking forward to this month? more movement and DH being able to feel the baby more. He felt it once the other day, but not since.

Baby Caleb - born on Sept. 15, 11.31 pm, 8 lb. 15 oz.

Tags
may 12 top 50

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search