QOTD - Wednesday What?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 2nd, 2012, 05:31 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What day do you think you will deliver?

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

May 2nd, 2012, 06:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
I have no idea. I have a huge window where I could deliver. I could have her anywhere from the end of July to the end of September. I am hoping that I don't have her before september 1st, and ideally I would like to have her around the 7th. I will just go with September 7th.

Edited because I can't read a calendar, and it was supposed to be the end of july to the end of september not the end of august to september.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

Last edited by MrsTiffy; May 2nd, 2012 at 11:56 AM.
May 2nd, 2012, 06:42 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Aiming for a scheduled c-section Friday, the 7th, unless she has other plans and decides to come earlier!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

May 2nd, 2012, 06:52 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am hoping to go a few days early like I did with my second, so my guess is the 7th or 8th.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

May 2nd, 2012, 08:04 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
There was a 2 day difference between all of my girls and their due dates. So, based on that I am thinking I will deliver September 6

May 2nd, 2012, 08:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hmm..as Im due the 18th..but I will have to be induced 2 weeks prior due to my weird medical condition Im going with thursday sept 6th..my doc does his sceduled inductions on every thursday of the month..LOL

May 2nd, 2012, 08:10 AM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am thinking and hoping that I have him at the end of August. If I do have him in August, it will not effect any of my sick/personal time for the next school year.

Ashley
Ashley
May 2nd, 2012, 08:22 AM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
I am not sure of the exact day but I know it will be the last week of Aug. We were talking Aug 27th (Monday). So we shall see in a few weeks when we pencil it in with the doc
May 2nd, 2012, 08:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I think I'll be scheduled on the 5th or around then? But who knows if she comes early.
May 2nd, 2012, 09:53 AM
nroundtr's Avatar Veteran
I have no idea when baby will come, but ideally I would not deliver 2 days before my due date or 3 days after. I don't want my baby sharing birthdays with other family members - and if s/he is born either of those days, s/he will. Otherwise I really don't care!

May 2nd, 2012, 09:57 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have no idea!! Hopefully right around my due date, not late! That is my first request, ha. If i go into labor on a saturday morning it would work well for DH's time off and then i wouldn't have to worry about someone doing bedtime and the overnight stuff with DS. Of course since i can't choose i'll be content whenever she's ready

May 2nd, 2012, 10:19 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would love to NOT go into labor any weekday from 8:30am to 5:30 pm. DH has a driving job and it will be hard to predict where or how far away he will be any given weekday. I'd hate for him to be 2 hours away and then I go into labor and he has to rush home.

As for actual day, I wouldn't mind going a bit late (I'm going to bite my tongue later...) If I deliver on my due date, then my Paid time off runs out the third or 4th week of December and I'll be part time until going back full time January 2nd. The later I go, the longer I get paid to stay home with the baby

May 2nd, 2012, 10:45 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I went into labor at 37 weeks to the day with DD! I am hoping I have her on either the 9th or the 19th. The 9th is my brother's birthday who just left fort the Marines and the 19th was my cousin's birthday who passed away when I was in Jr. High but he was no different than a big brother to me. I just think it would be so cool to honor him in that way!

If neither of those happen, then I'd ideally like to go into labor on a Thursday night or really anytime on a Friday. This would be the easiest in terms of our sitter situation we have worked out for DD. Then again, it's all in God's time and plan and I definitely won't be arguing with that!

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

Last edited by momma_d; May 2nd, 2012 at 10:54 AM. Reason: I can't type
May 2nd, 2012, 11:02 AM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
I am guessing August 13th.

May 2nd, 2012, 11:35 AM
Mrs_Crystal_K's Avatar Super Mommy
As of now, they are planning to deliver me around 37 weeks so I can start radiation. So I'm going to make a guess of Sept. 10th.

Diagnosed with Stage II Hodgkin's Lymphoma on 3/23/12 at 13w1d pregnant.
May 2nd, 2012, 04:31 PM
Super Mommy
I would be thrilled to deliver by Aug. 31st. The Florida cut-off date for the new school year is that you have to have turned 5 on or before September 1st. So I'd be saving a years worth of day care, and since my kids are very smart, I'd rather he be the youngest in his class, rather than the oldest. I am due Sept. 6th, so it's only a week early. I'm praying and crossing my fingers!
May 2nd, 2012, 05:07 PM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm guessing Sept 3rd or Sept 6th. I'm hoping NOT in August. Both of my other babies were born on Thursdays so it will be interesting to see if it holds true for this one as well.

May 2nd, 2012, 05:25 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Iave a feeling I'm going to end up being late so I'm guessing like the 18th or 20th ish.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search