Free carseat canopy, sling and nursing cover!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 4th, 2012, 04:44 AM
Super Mommy
Hey, wanted to share the wealth. I got a free code for a carseat canopy (still have to pay shipping and handling) if anyone is interested. This is the carseat canopy I got https://www.carseatcanopy.com/null.p...products_id=12 and I just had to pay the difference (the code is for the basic canopy) plus shipping. This is the site https://www.carseatcanopy.com/ and the code is CCMOTHER This is the site for the nursing covers https://www.uddercovers.com/ and the code is CARSEAT This is the site for the slings Seven Everyday Slings and the code is also CARSEAT

May 4th, 2012, 04:57 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
oooo!!!!

I'll have to see if I can scrape up the shipping money! I'd love one of those slings!

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

May 4th, 2012, 05:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
I want a sling and I could use the nursing cover. There are so many things I want to buy right now. I am going to have to pout and convince dh into all of it.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

May 4th, 2012, 05:36 AM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Don't want to burst anyone's bubble but I've heard that these items are complete junk which is why they're free!

May 4th, 2012, 06:15 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I got one of the utter covers a few year ago, I haven't had a chance to use it yet, since I miscarried that baby, but it seems like it is good quality.

I also saw someone with a sevensling and she said she really likes it. I'd rather take my chances with an $11 dollar sling than spend $70 on something that may or may not work.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

May 4th, 2012, 06:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have a sling and it was good quality, I just personally am not comfortable with a sling or wrap vs. a carrier (my own confidence issue). I thought I bought a nursing cover too so I have to search before I buy a new one. I want one though so I can pump in the car on my way to work discreetly

May 4th, 2012, 06:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
Well if the sling is crap then I still have my ergo, and a homemade moby wrap that dh's chief's wife gave me. The cover I want because I never had one I always just used a receiving blanket to cover myself, so it wouldn't be a big loss either if it sucked.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

May 4th, 2012, 07:36 AM
Super Mommy
I've used several of the udder covers with my last two and loved them, they were great (would keep one in the van, one in the diaper bag and one in the house). That's why I ordered with them again (since I can't find any I had lol). I never had issues with fraying or taring like I had with other covers. I personally LOVE the bracelet you get with the gift set. It was a life saver since I alternated breasts versus doing half the time on one and then switching. I don't use the pads though so that's the only thing I "wasted" money on.

Oh, the carseat canopy code is only good through mothers day, it's a mothers day promotion, not sure about the other codes.

I haven't used the carseat canopy before so I can't say about the quality until I get it in a couple weeks. Same with the sling but I've heard they are good!

May 4th, 2012, 08:21 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was thinking it was a mother's day promotion! THey probably have inventory they are trying to get rid of too

I got a free photobook from snapfish a few years ago, I was worried it was either a scam or going to be crap and it was so awesome! I ended up giving it to my mom as a mothers day gift!

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

May 4th, 2012, 08:29 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kim- do you know how long the promo is?

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

May 4th, 2012, 08:31 AM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy to 3 boys View Post
I've used several of the udder covers with my last two and loved them, they were great (would keep one in the van, one in the diaper bag and one in the house). That's why I ordered with them again (since I can't find any I had lol). I never had issues with fraying or taring like I had with other covers. I personally LOVE the bracelet you get with the gift set. It was a life saver since I alternated breasts versus doing half the time on one and then switching. I don't use the pads though so that's the only thing I "wasted" money on.

Oh, the carseat canopy code is only good through mothers day, it's a mothers day promotion, not sure about the other codes.

I haven't used the carseat canopy before so I can't say about the quality until I get it in a couple weeks. Same with the sling but I've heard they are good!
YAY! I was wondering if it was for today only. I have my ultrasound on Monday and I LOVE LOVE LOVE those pink Whole Caboodles! If this is a girl I might just HAVE to order it Thanks for the info!

May 4th, 2012, 12:18 PM
nroundtr's Avatar Veteran
Thanks for posting! I definitely took advantage of the sling offer. I wasn't going to buy one since all the ones I've seen are expensive, but I can try one out for the cost of shipping!

May 4th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Sagga02's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Sagga02 Send a message via MSN to Sagga02 Send a message via Yahoo to Sagga02
I got a sling when i was pregnant last yr and have never been able to use it. The material quality is great and i LOVE the pattern/design. I had also heard they were sucky but I cant see that by just looking at it and not having used it.

www.etsy.com/shop/sagga02
May 5th, 2012, 11:00 AM
morethanamom4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
PLEASE be careful and watch your bank accounts closely. Many people (I mean MANY) people take advantage of their promotions (which run almost all the time, fyi) and have had their bank information stolen. Usually it's a couple small transactions then big ones in the 100s of dollars range. Google udder covers credit card fraud.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search