And it starts..

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes
  • 11 Post By RunningMommyTo5
  • 1 Post By palmetto_moon

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 5th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
The rude comments from people that don't know how to keep their mouths shut have started. I was walking through the home depot parking lot today, and some lady sitting on a Harley in the parking lot was talking to her friends. When I walked by she started laughing and said "Oh look at her waddle. She is pregnant. Thank God it isn't me" Really? She couldn't wait to laugh at me until I was farther away? I told my dh about it when I got to the car, and he was like "Well you do waddle." It doesn't freaking matter. You don't laugh at people like that. It is just rude and uncalled for, and the only reason I waddle is because my hips hurt so bad that is the only way I can walk. It made me want to burst into tears right there in the parking lot, and knock that witch off her Harley. I hope it made her feel better about herself to make fun of a pregnant woman.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12

May 5th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow, I've never heard anyone make a comment like that about me!! Sheesh!! That's crazy.
May 5th, 2012, 12:39 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
I'm so sorry! What in the world would possess her to say such a thing? I LOVE seeing pregnant women, no matter if I am or not, and if they overhear me say anything at all, it's along the lines of "Oh, how cute is she???"

Next time loudly say, "Oh, look at your nasty attitude....thank God it's not mine. I mean, I can at least fix this pregnant waddle in about 4 months...what are you going to do?"
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

May 5th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'd have said something to the affect that she was riding a harley..sure theyre the cool bike..but they have a rep for falling apart..LOL..(sorry in advance for any harley lovers here)

May 5th, 2012, 03:42 PM
OatmealKisses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WOW! Do people really act like that in real life?

Angel Baby gone at 9 weeks, 7/8/13
May 5th, 2012, 05:45 PM
karenwalter's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry That was really rude of her. It's hard to believe that some people have to be mean to others they don't even know.

. Thanks .hOOdihoo.this. for another beautiful siggy!

May 5th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, people always amaze at just how rude and unthoughtful they can be. How disappointing!

May 5th, 2012, 08:58 PM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG!!!!!! That's awful! People are really jerks. Our old 79 year old neighborn informed my teenage son that we had too many kids and it was going to take too much of a toll on my body. LOL. I guess she gets a free pass since she's old, and old folks pretty much say whatever comes to mind, but my goodness. I feel like a need a shirt that says "My midwife knows I have this many kids, and has cleared me to have more."
Sorry the home depot witch was so mean to you. I bet secretly she was just jealous. You are getting a sweet, little bundle of miracle. She's just getting to live with her ugly attitude. I think you win. Waddle and all.
mnmstone likes this.

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com
May 5th, 2012, 09:36 PM
Pleione's Avatar Momtographer
Had I heard that I would have turned around and glared. That's terrible! I'm sorry you had to deal with that...
May 6th, 2012, 12:41 AM
Starstrydergrrl's Avatar Super Mommy
*hugs* stupid people

May 6th, 2012, 06:37 AM
squiligi's Avatar Veteran
How rude! I'm gonna guess she has underlying jealousy issues.
May 6th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by amf4976 View Post
OMG!!!!!! That's awful! People are really jerks. Our old 79 year old neighborn informed my teenage son that we had too many kids and it was going to take too much of a toll on my body. LOL. I guess she gets a free pass since she's old, and old folks pretty much say whatever comes to mind, but my goodness. I feel like a need a shirt that says "My midwife knows I have this many kids, and has cleared me to have more."
Sorry the home depot witch was so mean to you. I bet secretly she was just jealous. You are getting a sweet, little bundle of miracle. She's just getting to live with her ugly attitude. I think you win. Waddle and all.
Omg, I would LOVE to see a shirt like this! That is too funny! Would certainly stop people about to make snarky comments in their tracks, lol.
May 6th, 2012, 03:04 PM
one.juniper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to one.juniper
That is brutal! What a bag.

Pinterest
Flickr
May 7th, 2012, 11:15 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How horrible!! I've never gotten nasty comments like that and can hardly believe someone would openly be so rude Clearly her problem, definitely not yours. You look so cute pregnant, people are probably only jealous.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search