Weekend wrap up

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2012, 04:52 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
what were you up to this weekend?

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

May 7th, 2012, 06:34 AM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
We had a soccer game for my son on Sat. 1pm and 90 degrees ugh but then we went to my parent's house afterwards, had some GREAT Mexican food and spent the night there. Hung out with them all Sunday. It was a great & relaxing time. They live on a farm about an 50 min away and the kids love going there.
May 7th, 2012, 06:41 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
we were supposed to go to fireworks friday night for the appleblossom festical in winchester, but DH didn't get home till 8:30, plus the 30 minute drive and who know how far we would have had to walk, we didn't go.

Saturday, we got a late start to the day, but we got the stuff at lowes to refinish the boys "new" dresser. Took the boys to the park and then went to the nearby civil war battlefield for some photos.

here is one of the pics I took of the Burnside bridge http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...51628707_n.jpg

Then we stopped at DQ on the way home! yum!

A sunday we got up at 6 and went the range for DH's shooting competition, afterward did some shopping and then ended our day at monkey joe's for a b-day party Adam was invited to.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

May 7th, 2012, 07:35 AM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Saturday DD had her 1st dance recital, then DH took DS to see the new avenger's movie while I took DD to a small carnival that was downtown. We had a nice girls day out and ate at cracker barrell before coming home to rest. Sunday we had church in the morning, went out to eat lunch then I ended up with another headache so we spent most of the afternoon resting on the couch watching tv.

May 7th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Super Mommy
Saturday I went to a sip and see baby shower, then we drove out to the lake and spent some time with family. The girls got to go fishing with my stepdad and DD2 caught her first fish. We took some pictures of the supermoon and got home around midnight. Yesterday we took the kids to the park before DH's tennis finals, then yardwork and grilled some burgers for dinner before settling in for a pretty decent storm last night.
May 7th, 2012, 08:01 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is a "sip and see" baby shower? I've never heard of that!

For me it was more like "what didn't I do?". Friday night DH had to coach practice until 7:30 and then we ate at Chili's for dinner then came home and went to bed!

Saturday DH was coaching in a tourney (all weekend) so he left at noon. DD and I got ready and did some shopping, picked up my bridesmaid dress, then I dropped her a a sitter and went to a bridal shower/engagement party. We all got home around 10 and didn't get to bed until midnight.

Sunday, another tourney day. We got up at 4:45 and headed out the door. Spent the day in 90 degree weather baking in the sun until about 3:30. I was a swollen, sweaty, puffy mess!

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

May 7th, 2012, 08:02 AM
lovemyleah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Saturday, I had to work in the morning to drug test people. In the afternoon, I went to a birthday party for one of Geoff's cousins. She turned five. Then, I went to dinner with a friend.

Sunday, we went to a family reunion thing for Geoff's dad's side. That evening, Geoff's parents bought our baby his crib.

May 7th, 2012, 08:35 AM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Friday night I stayed at home with the little ones while DH took the older kids to see the new Avengers movie. Jackson had a friend spend the night...
Saturday we went grocery shopping (see how exciting my life is?) and then cooked out in the backyard for cinco de mayo.
Sunday we took the kids to the zoo. OMG, it was so hot, I thought I was going to die. No idea how'll I'll get through the rest of the summer. I was totally miserable and very snippy. LOL. After that we came home, had leftovers for dinner and I did a little bit of homework...

Ami- that picture you took was beautiful!

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search