Dear Kara-

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mommy to 3 boys

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2012, 05:04 AM
Super Mommy
First off let me say how happy I am that you donít have a penis! Now, I understand that you may want to differentiate yourself from your brothers and thatís ok. I am fine with you not being as active as they were, although I love to feel kicks, I can always use the dopler to know you are fine. I am even fine with all the weird things you are doing with my skin (breakouts, bumps, etc). The issue I am not ok with is your eating disorder. I donít appreciate dry heaving every time I walk into the kitchen and I would REALLY like to be able to eat at least one full meal a day rather than a big meal every 4 days! I know weight can be a touchy subject for women and I donít mind losing the weight but you are far too young to be worried about your waist line! You are supposed to have a little belly when you come. I would really love it if you would let mommy eat and stop making mommy dry heave all the time, especially when talking to peopleÖ it makes mommy and those mommy is talking to, very uncomfortable. Thanks in advance. Love, Mommy!
RunningMommyTo5 likes this.

May 7th, 2012, 06:03 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
I feel ya, Kim! Bailey is definitely letting me know she is different from her brothers in every way already. I start dry-heaving in Bible Study yesterday....yeah, perfect timing...let's hope our girls settle down and let us eat somewhat normally soon!!!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

May 7th, 2012, 06:09 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
*hugs* girls.

I'm still in the puking boat too... it would have been wonderful to keep breakfast down yesterday. Still wish mine was because it is a girl though....

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

May 7th, 2012, 06:27 AM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awh!! Sending some hugs your way!! You should definitely save that note for her

Ashley
Ashley
May 7th, 2012, 07:21 AM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Maybe that is a sign that this one is a girl...I've been starting to have nausea again too. Luckily no throwing up in awhile, but yesterday I did run to the bathroom a couple times "just incase". Hope it settles down for you ladies soon!

May 7th, 2012, 10:30 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really hope this gets better for you! I had more nausea with this one too but nothing like what you've experienced.

May 7th, 2012, 10:30 AM
palmetto_moon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG, I know you didn't mean for people to laugh, but I can't help it. The idea of someone dry heaving while in conversation with another person is cracking me up!
Ohhhh, I hope she lets you eat comfortably very soon. I can't imagine how awful that is for you!!!! The letter is priceless though, and I agree, you should save it.

Thank you Kiliki for my awesome siggy!

visit our family blog at www.stalkedbythestork.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search