Anyone still having vivid dreams ??

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2012, 10:45 AM
CoolMomof2's Avatar Veteran
Lately I am having so many vivid "dessert" dreams LOL . I swear I can even smell them in my sleep !
In most of these dreams I couldn't eat the dessert till the end of my dream and kept trying to eat it in some way . It is always like a party situation and for some reason I coudn't get to them .In last night's dream, I coudn't get an empty plate for the dessert and kept searching for it . I guess I am controlling my desserts just too much in real. I always wake up craving for some very sweet fat laden cake or cookie which I cant have as I am avoiding extra weight gain

Any one else having any vivid dreams !!?

My Blog www.workingmaa.com
May 7th, 2012, 10:55 AM
nroundtr's Avatar Veteran
I keep having vivid dreams about things I know nothing about. For example, my DH recently decided he wanted to learn to fish. He got the gear, his license and went out to fish. Now I know next-to-nothing about fishing and have never gone with him, but I had this dream where I went with him and explained how he should use a "police man sinker" to get the most fish. What?!

And the other night I dreamed that my cousin (who I haven't seen in years) brought my uncle (who I also haven't seen) some "red tail deer" venison. I dreamed he got really mad at her because he was having to dig in his freezer past all the "white tail" venison to get to her "red tail" venison and it was too inconvenient. I just don't know where my mind comes up with these things!

It's strange, too, that both dreams seem to surround the idea of hunting or fishing as I am 100% city girl and haven't done either.

May 7th, 2012, 10:57 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yes! mine lately have been sex dreams! and umm... not with DH!

the one I had the other night, I am pretty sure I dreamed I was a guy - very weird!

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

May 7th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Kasey36's Avatar Mommy of 2 soon :)
Yes I have been having crazy crazy dreams!!! Anything from sex dreams to strange zombie dreams or just stupid stuff that I don't know anything about! Wait I did have one about my hubby and I woke up crying and was SOOOOOO glad to see him laying next to me!

May 7th, 2012, 11:28 AM
CoolMomof2's Avatar Veteran
So nice to hear about your dreams

Quote:
It's strange, too, that both dreams seem to surround the idea of hunting or fishing as I am 100% city girl and haven't done either.
That is strange ! So you are getting to know that you have a country girl side too

Quote:
yes! mine lately have been sex dreams! and umm... not with DH!

the one I had the other night, I am pretty sure I dreamed I was a guy - very weird!
I am Laughing Out Lound That's really funny !

Quote:
Yes I have been having crazy crazy dreams!!! Anything from sex dreams to strange zombie dreams or just stupid stuff that I don't know anything about! Wait I did have one about my hubby and I woke up crying and was SOOOOOO glad to see him laying next to me!
Yes ! I had one of those scary dreams about both DH and DD and I froze in my dream and felt like coudn't wake up .

I hope all our dreams keep on the happy side

My Blog www.workingmaa.com
May 7th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All of the vivid dreams I have are still scary ones

I dreamt last night that a random man walked in our house late at night. DH wasn't home and the kids and I were sitting in the living room watching a movie. I kept yelling "get out of my house". The man wasn't listening. Then I started pushing him towards the front door (he some how came through the back door), and I was yelling "open the front door" apparently to the kids, and one of them did. So, I shoved him out the front door and locked it behind him. Then someone kept knocking on the door and I was yelling over and over "who is it" but the answer was muffled and I don't know what they were saying.

When i woke up I realized I had left a movie playing called "1408". It was all the way to the end of the movie and it is a scary movie. Maybe that's why I had a scary dream?

I hate scary dreams when DH really is gone

May 7th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Super Mommy
I had a terrible one last night- I don't even like to think about it, but it was about my oldest daughter and I woke up sobbing.
I would definitely prefer the racy ones I was having a few months ago!
May 7th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Either my dreams are racey which I don't mind or it is like a horror film ... I have woken up a couple time sobbing ... and everything is sooo real it is terrifying

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search