QOTD - TMI Tuesday

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 3Sapphires

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2012, 05:06 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This isn't soooo tmi, but what does your DH do or say that gets you all tingly and makes you want to rip his clothes off right then and there?

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

May 8th, 2012, 06:31 AM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
He knows I have this little spot below the ear and if he kisses it, I'm gone haha. Also - anytime he wears Stetson Black - oh yeahhhh!
May 8th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Starstrydergrrl's Avatar Super Mommy
Hehe the timbre of his voice, he does this little naughty growl when he gets turned on. I am so easy rofl, he does that and I am all seduced.

May 8th, 2012, 09:24 AM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Honestly, if he does anything more than just whip it out when he wants it it gets me excited! I need to keep training him when it comes to foreplay However, he knows I have zero sex drive right now. What he doesn't know that if he put in that little bit of effort I would probably jump him right there

May 8th, 2012, 09:28 AM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Anything that is a surprise or out of the ordinary does it for me... And when he's coaching/playing ball. There is just something so sexy about him being a Jock! LOL

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

May 8th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Super Mommy
I am putty when I see him doing his daddy thing. Playing Just Dance Kids with our little ones (5 and 3) or letting the girls dress him up. Right around the time I got pregnant again, our youngest started having nightmares, and he goes in and sleeps on her floor. That's all it takes!
May 8th, 2012, 10:01 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm with you mommysoon. I get all tingly when I see DH making sure his kiddos are safe, or the way he goes to check on the boys at night. *shiver*

mommysoon likes this.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

May 8th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Mrs_Crystal_K's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniM0820 View Post
Honestly, if he does anything more than just whip it out when he wants it it gets me excited! I need to keep training him when it comes to foreplay However, he knows I have zero sex drive right now. What he doesn't know that if he put in that little bit of effort I would probably jump him right there
LMAO DITTO!!!!

I think our DH's need to take a class

Diagnosed with Stage II Hodgkin's Lymphoma on 3/23/12 at 13w1d pregnant.
May 8th, 2012, 12:27 PM
nroundtr's Avatar Veteran
Him saying my name. More often than not, he calls me "loves" or some equally anonymous pet name. Somestimes I forget that he knows he married "Nikki." Whenever he calls me by my name in passing it makes things seem so much more personal that I want to be even more personal with him.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search