Little TMI

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Kasey36's Avatar Mommy of 2 soon :)
So I was wondering who here is stil having sex? Or any kind of sexual activity? I still am but afterwards my nerves are bad b/c I worry I am gonna hurt the baby! I try not to let it stress me but I guess it's just one of those things......

May 8th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Mrs_Crystal_K's Avatar Super Mommy
I have 0 sex drive right now, so we have sex maybe once a week (twice if DH is really lucky).

I don't have him be on top because it pushes down on my uterus and is really uncomfortable for me. I know it won't hurt the baby, but we resort to our "go to" move of side of the bed and that works for us

Diagnosed with Stage II Hodgkin's Lymphoma on 3/23/12 at 13w1d pregnant.
May 8th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Yes I never let him on top one it does not feel good and two I just don't think it's very sexy right now! lol We do the lay down on our sides move right now that seems to work most times.

May 8th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am but sex has become very uncomfortable and at times painful for me so we keep it down to a minimum I know it won't hurt the baby but it is sure uncomfortable for me.

May 8th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Not a snowballs chance..LOL...I havent since I found out I was pregnant..Just not into it!

May 8th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Well I want to keep my hubby feeling loved so we do it about 2 times a week but he always puts my feelings about it first.
amazing_love likes this.

May 8th, 2012, 01:30 PM
lovemyleah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We do, maaaybe once a week. I'm really not feeling it, and it's so uncomfy lately. I prefer to be on top, I feel I can "control" things better that way.

May 8th, 2012, 01:37 PM
proudmomtoEthan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to proudmomtoEthan
With ds dh couldn't do it anymore after 5 months, he was scared to hurt ds. Now that he has learned I'm a ***** when I get nothing we oars still active. Side and sometimes on top but off my belly. I feel really bad because the last time I ran out of energy in the middle of it and he had to do ll the work near the end.

Pregnancy sex is awesome, everything feels 10x stronger nd more sensitive.
Kasey36 likes this.
May 8th, 2012, 01:50 PM
curlygirl77's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I'm in England and my husband is in Germany for six weeks, so... sadly no

My beautiful siggy was made by *bokkechick*

May 8th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by curlygirl77 View Post
Well I'm in England and my husband is in Germany for six weeks, so... sadly no
Oh no I am sorry I think now I remember reading that in one of your post.... Somebody else at one time said their hubby was out of town and had to resort to toys! lol

May 8th, 2012, 02:13 PM
OatmealKisses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm out of state until after the baby is born so no nookie for us. My drive has always been the same. ALWAYS! Husband doesn't know how lucky he is. He's the one with the low drive, pfff. Wish it was the other way around.

Angel Baby gone at 9 weeks, 7/8/13
May 8th, 2012, 04:35 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
We are still at it lol. My sex drive is pretty good this time around. I tend to be the one on top.
May 8th, 2012, 04:53 PM
writerchick324's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a very low drive now, and it is really uncomfortable and painful for me. I "finish" way too quickly when I am on top, then it dries me up and doesn't feel good, so I don't like it on top! But now, BD is squishing me when he is on top, so we may have to try the side by side thing...but I always feel like we look awkward, like the girl in the movie Bridesmaids. ha ha
Kasey36 likes this.

Elliott David: 9/13/12, 5:36pm, 8lbs15oz, 20 1/2" long!

May 8th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by writerchick324 View Post
I have a very low drive now, and it is really uncomfortable and painful for me. I "finish" way too quickly when I am on top, then it dries me up and doesn't feel good, so I don't like it on top! But now, BD is squishing me when he is on top, so we may have to try the side by side thing...but I always feel like we look awkward, like the girl in the movie Bridesmaids. ha ha

LOL the bridesmaids comment cracked me up!!! Yes I love the top when I am not pregnant but the sideways thing feels good and works out great for now!!!
writerchick324 likes this.

May 8th, 2012, 05:18 PM
writerchick324's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey36 View Post
LOL the bridesmaids comment cracked me up!!! Yes I love the top when I am not pregnant but the sideways thing feels good and works out great for now!!!
Yeah, we have mainly been resorting to other methods rather than sex...but my nurse said to try different positions. I am just not into that- I think I psyche myself out, knowing it'll hurt...so it does. ha ha, too bad I can't have a drink to loosen me up

Elliott David: 9/13/12, 5:36pm, 8lbs15oz, 20 1/2" long!

May 8th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Yeah, we have mainly been resorting to other methods rather than sex...but my nurse said to try different positions. I am just not into that- I think I psyche myself out, knowing it'll hurt...so it does. ha ha, too bad I can't have a drink to loosen me up
I do that too I am like oh this is gonna hurt so then it does!! : My hubby starts to feel bad thinking I am not being taken care of so the other day it was lay down you do not have a choice of course not to have sex but just I guess to be loved on..... Bless his heart!

Last edited by Kasey36; May 9th, 2012 at 06:02 AM.
May 8th, 2012, 05:55 PM
OatmealKisses's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Well, so will labor. Sex is not about thinking. It's about enjoying. Turn those brains OFF! :g iggle:
Kasey36 likes this.

Angel Baby gone at 9 weeks, 7/8/13

Last edited by OatmealKisses; May 8th, 2012 at 05:58 PM.
May 8th, 2012, 07:04 PM
momma_d's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are, but DH is gone during the week working about 4 hours away so its only on the weekends.

Danielle, Wife to Brian, Mommy to Keira & Kynlee

May 8th, 2012, 09:53 PM
Starstrydergrrl's Avatar Super Mommy
I want but hubby is on a new medication that has pretty much eliminated any drive he has.

May 9th, 2012, 05:20 AM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
We still are, but not often. We didn't much in my first pregnancy because i was nervous. I'm a little more relaxed this time.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search