Yay!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Starstrydergrrl
  • 1 Post By Jessy_Ree

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 10th, 2012, 03:01 AM
Starstrydergrrl's Avatar Super Mommy
Finally today she moved up and away from my bladder and cervix. *happy dance*

What a relief, she still feels breech though because all the kicks are still lower belly but not worried about. Still plenty of time to turn around. Just such a relief, I have actually managed to go more than 20 minutes between loo breaks.
3Sapphires and amazing_love like this.

May 10th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My little one is breech right now as well..My daughter was breech until 38 weeks..I was scheduled for a csection so the doc sent me for one last ultrasound just to double check and she had turned herself around overnight..how the hell? LOL..I ended up having to do it the old fashioned way( they could not attempt a version with my back being the way it is..long story)..most likely baby will be head down by D-day..
CaliMommy likes this.

May 10th, 2012, 07:43 AM
Starstrydergrrl's Avatar Super Mommy
I hope so, although I am having a c-section with this one too so I guess it doesn't really matter. But it is a great relief to have my bladder just be a normal pregnant bladder lol

May 10th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
my little man is still very low sitting right on top of my bladder and kicks my cervix I have found if i bend alll the way over I can get him to move up for a little while lol

May 10th, 2012, 09:09 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
my baby has decided that if there is a tiny little bit of pee in there it is it's job to let me know, by kicking or punching it! I went to bed last night at 10, between 10 and 11 I got up 8 times to pee!

I would like it to move up a bit, but these are the only movements I am feeling, I think due to the anterior placenta. So I am trying not to gripe too much! LOL

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

May 10th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think my baby girl has moved up a bit too. The pressure/pain I felt from SPD is much less for about the past week or so. I am thinking that is due to her moving up

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search