Cyber Shower - All Important Information Here

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Carwen*Angel
  • 1 Post By HippieLove

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 30th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
General Instructions
  • The deadline to send your cyber shower gifts is Saturday 23rd June.
  • Proof of postage is required - tracking numbers can be PMd to me or Liz (K.A.T) or if you have alternative proof such as a scanned postage certificate or an online shop email receipt this can be emailed to me via the address provided in the cyber shower PMs.
  • If you lose your buddy's details please PM me asap - as I work full-time please be aware there may be a delay before I can reply, so do try to keep their details in a safe place.
  • You may buy your gift in a shop and then send via the post office, or buy online and have it shipped directly to your buddy, as you choose.
  • You should not let your buddy know that you are their buyer - it's a surprise until the gifts arrive .
  • Gifts should be at the $25 USD mark and this is excluding postage - if you wish to exceed this budget that's entirely up to you, and if you need a currency converter here's a reliable one: XE - Universal Currency Converter
In the Event of Non-Participation

• If you find yourself unable to buy and send a gift to your buddy for genuine reasons please PM me by Saturday 9th June at the latest so we can try to sort things out - after this date I'm sorry but it really is too late to pull out as it could leave someone without a gift.
  • For the same reason, it's best not to send gifts before Saturday 9th June, so that if anyone has to pull out last-minute for a genuine reason we should still be able to fix things - however if you have to due to other time pressures, go ahead and we'll have to work around it.
  • If you do not let me know there is a problem by Saturday 9th June and subsequently do not follow through and send your buddy a gift (other than in the direst of circumstances at Liz and I's discretion) you will not be allowed to participate in the next exchange on this DDC/PR.
  • Should the unthinkable happen and anyone be left without a gift due to non-participation, I will post on the main board and ask for donations from other participants to remedy the situation. I appreciate not everyone would be in a position to make an extra donation, I would just ask that if you can you do, out of fairness to myself and the person left without.
What To Do When Your Gift Arrives!

• Make a thread here in The Owl Post and share what you got! Descriptions and pictures equally welcome.
  • Don't forget to thank your buyer in your thread. Thank them by name if you know who they are. If they've somehow managed to not reveal themselves, you can have a guess!
I hope you all enjoy this ladies and here's hoping all runs smoothly!

May 30th, 2012, 01:37 PM
gumonyershoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
So excited! I went and bought right away from my giftee's registry.

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!
May 30th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Hopefulpinkangel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so excited! I love buying baby stuff!!

Jan 2010 August 2011

May 30th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Super excited!!!!

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
May 30th, 2012, 05:51 PM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
I'm so excited too, but now I'm supposed to be resting I'm so hoping to find something online, but nothing online really suits my persons likes. I will work it out though, I refuse to let anyone down

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
May 31st, 2012, 01:17 AM
Bless you Emma. I'm sure your buddy will understand that you can really only do online shopping right now and it's the thought and effort that counts. Anyway I forbid you to go out trawling round shops and to the post office when you're supposed to be on bed rest. So there.

May 31st, 2012, 01:22 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
I am like 99% sure what I want, I seen it in the shop the other day.. so maybe I'll just send my Mum to get it shes fine with going to the post office.
gumonyershoe likes this.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (15) and K (10), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (5), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our first together, in 2015.
May 31st, 2012, 11:24 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
I found my gift! I'm going a bit over, but I don't care! Its the most super cutest thing in the world!

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
May 31st, 2012, 12:51 PM
I'll prob end up going a bit over too...$25 amounts to about 15 and I won't get much for that. That's ok and completely up to the individual.

May 31st, 2012, 02:11 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Depending on timing, online shopping might be my only way to go also. So don't feel bad Emma. I'm sure she'll understand.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

June 9th, 2012, 09:06 AM
For me it depends how next weekend pans out. If I can get away on Friday night with little to no work to do, I may be able to go shopping properly - if I come home with work, I'll probably have to shop online also. As long as you've thought about something nice for your buddy it doesn't matter.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search