Current Dialations/Predictions

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 1st, 2012, 01:34 PM
txmumx4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What are your current stats and input for the near future?

Last time I was checked was the 28th and she said I was 1-2cm and no change to the cervix so still high and thick. Next appt is the 2nd...fingers x'd! My predictions are this kid stays put till the omnious day the Navy gave her to be evicted:/

July 1st, 2012, 03:45 PM
Praying for a STICKY baby
last monday i was 1cm and still thick...i get checked tomorrow...so we'll see!

July 1st, 2012, 04:19 PM
~*Jess*~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ~*Jess*~
Last time I was checked I was 3ish cm and 30% effaced and really soft and ready. I believe I have been making progress since my plug is now gone and I have been having more contractions.

Dr said if I am favorable at 39 weeks she will induce me since Kalista was such a quick induction (4 hours from start of pit to delivery) and my natural labors were 18 hours each. And with the pain I have been having and not being able to sleep is going to put me at increased risk of PPD with my bipolar. So she is ready to help me out anyway she can.

But I hope he makes his debut sooner than that....my boss is convinced of July 4, to the point where she put more people on the schedule to cover me and SO in anticipation of us not being there.

July 1st, 2012, 04:58 PM
Well_Okay's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm at 1cm and thick but it's early and I think I will skip the exam on Friday. I need baby to stay put a little longer. But I still really want a Friday the 13th baby!

Mommy to DS 9 and DD 8. Happily Married to my best friend
Nikolai born July 18, 2012
“Because,' she said, 'when you're scared but you still do it anyway, that's brave.”
― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

July 1st, 2012, 06:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I haven't been checked yet. With my last two I was 1cm at the start of labor, so I figure that I'm a fingertip at best and haven't bothered to have them check. I haven't lost any plug yet, so I'm guessing the contractions I'm having are just softening the cervix and not dilating it.
July 1st, 2012, 06:12 PM
Super Mommy
2 cm, and 50% effaced as of this past thursday

special thanks to .h00dihoo.this. for the siggie
July 1st, 2012, 06:12 PM
mrsshaffer's Avatar Veteran
I was last checked on Wednesday and I was 1cm, 80%effaced, -2 station. She said my cervix was still really high. I'm wondering if they may discuss induction at my appointment on the 3rd because when I was in last time (on Wednesday) my blood pressure had reached the mark that they consider "high." They didn't do any tests because it was right on the mark, but I'm curious if it's still high if not higher at my 40 week appointment on Wednesday if they will do anything... DH and I are bringing our bags and the carseat with us to the appointment just in case.

July 2nd, 2012, 01:03 PM
txmumx4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This morning's appt showed I am now 3cm but still thick and high.

July 2nd, 2012, 02:23 PM
Veteran
As of this morning I am 3cm and 60%. I have a scheduled induction for the 8th but I would love to go on my own. I have a family friend that has been 98% correct on predicting when babies are born and he says the 3rd.

July 2nd, 2012, 04:25 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't been checked yet, but I did try to check myself this morning and I'm pretty sure I am dilated some! I couldn't tell how much, of course, but I do think it's more open than it has been in the past

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

July 2nd, 2012, 07:00 PM
JesusisKing's Avatar Veteran
Today (at 37 wks. & 2 days) I am 75% effaced, -2 station, & could be stretched to 2 cm.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search