It's July!!! What's Left?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 1st, 2012, 12:41 PM
txmumx4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Procrastinators unite! Anyone else still slacking? I'm due today and guess what...not bag packed, no carseat installed, bottles barely washed last nite but still sitting in the dishwasher, breast pump still in the closet, no coming home outfit picked, u name it!!! So not like me but I think it's cuz I've fallen into a funk of it's not gonna happen anytime soon so why bother:/

July 1st, 2012, 03:54 PM
Well_Okay's Avatar Super Mommy
Nothing is sterilized or washed. I did sort of half throw things in a bag for the hospital but it's a random mix of this and that. I still have things to buy but its not in the budget so we'll make do.

Mommy to DS 9 and DD 8. Happily Married to my best friend
Nikolai born July 18, 2012
“Because,' she said, 'when you're scared but you still do it anyway, that's brave.”
― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

July 1st, 2012, 05:11 PM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
LOL you got me beat in procrastinating! I am having csection on the 13th and still need to sterilize the pump parts and milk storage bottles and prob a few bottle nipples too. We did pull the car seat out and pieces are in the wash so that should all be sorted this week.
July 1st, 2012, 05:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I put together a list of things to pack. I really ought to get started on the packing (at least the baby stuff and nursing bras, since they aren't being used right now). I haven't washed any bottles or breast pump parts (but I'll probably not need them right away).

The car seat isn't installed. I think my husband and I decided to wait until labor to do that since it means moving our son to the back row in the van? We've got to take the older kids' seats out to leave them with grandma and grandpa when we go to the hospital, so we'll probably wait until then.

I'm 38w3d right now. I'm guessing the earliest I'll go is the end of this week, but it may be as much as 2 1/2 to 3 weeks from now.
July 1st, 2012, 05:18 PM
mrsshaffer's Avatar Veteran
I'm exactly the opposite, and I kind of wish I would have procrastinated more... Everything is done, our bags are literally sitting next to the front door. I'm going a little crazy wishing I had more to do...

July 1st, 2012, 05:28 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm a major procrastinator!!

I've still got to install the carseat (probably won't do until I'm in labor)
Finish packing my hospital bag and start packing the baby bag.
Clean my house
Groom downstairs
Find and wash bottles
Wash the sheets on my bed
Put the Rock N Play in my room
Move the glider downstairs

I still feel like I have plenty of time though. Still another three weeks before my due date (ticker and dr. are wrong).

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

July 2nd, 2012, 04:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I still need to pack my bag. I'm not really in a huge hurry yet.
Car seat isn't installed, but IDK what car we will be taking.
I haven't gotten any snacks or drinks to take with either (the birth center suggested bringing food and drinks).
My main thing is that my house is NOT cleaned or organized.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search