mood towards labor

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 4th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Anyone ever notice their mood changing as they get closer to labor?

I noticed it with DD and I'm noticing it again. My mother and husband have even noticed it. My mom keeps saying, "labor must be coming soon since you are getting ******." Little things that normally don't bother me are starting to really bother me! For example, the laundry....I am being OCD about washing the laundry and making sure everything is done like daily. Normally we only wash when a basket is full - every 2 or 3 days. I've yelled at DD more times then I should over silly things. I've had to apologize to her for yelling.

I know part of it is I'm crabby because DH and I haven't had any "couple time" together - just us - in over a month. Normally, we can chill together after DD goes to bed. IF we are upset, we can raise our voices and whatever to work it out. Just be our normal selves! LOL. Its tough having company for SO LONG!

I am really crossing my fingers that baby can come this weekend. I don't want to get my hopes up, but ya know.

July 4th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Veteran
I been acting like I'm PMSing around the time of month. Even though I'm being induce tomorrow morning.

special thanks to .h00dihoo.this. for the siggie
July 4th, 2012, 06:28 PM
mommyTTC3's Avatar Proud mom of 3 !! <3
I am feeling very on edge and pmsy . I am very snappy .. So hoping it means something is happening soon .

July 4th, 2012, 07:16 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I could have written your post word for word (except change dd to ds). I have definitely been crabby. My mom and husband won't let me lift a finger to do any housework around here. They are saying they will do it all. It's very sweet, but I am having a baby in FIVE days and I want things done my way and in my time and it's not getting done. I've been super pissy about that

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

July 4th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Christin's Avatar William's Mommy
I hope it means something! I'm getting uber grumpy. I think we're all ready to have our LOs soon.
July 4th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Super Mommy
Yep, I've been grumpy the last day or so.

July 4th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Special_K's Avatar Veteran
I have noticed my mood changing lately as well. I have been feeling very anxious and upset about not having the house clean and everything ready for baby. Things are not exactly going my way since I can only do so much in one day due to back pain and BH and trying to keep up with my 17 month old. Hubby is always working so he isn't around to help much. My house is a horrid mess since I have been on bed rest, so I don't think that is helping either. I have just decided to do a little each day and try not to worry about it cause I'm tired of worrying and feeling like I need to cuss my hubby out for not having everything done for me. I'm glad to hear it's not just me feeling this way cause I have not been feeling happy at all!

July 4th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Mrs.Julie's Avatar Mommy to 3 Princesses
Yikes! Ive been feeling pretty fab since month 3 or 4. I must have a loooong way to go

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search