How are the Pregnant Mommies Doing?

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2012, 03:56 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling?

On a scale of 1-10 how DONE are you?

How many more sleeps until your due date, scheduled induction or c/s?

Do you think you will miss being pregnant?

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

July 8th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Well_Okay's Avatar Super Mommy
How are you feeling? Crampy, sore, paranoid this baby boy will make his appearance before I want him to

On a scale of 1-10 how DONE are you? Probably a 4. On one hand I am so tired of being pregnant but on the other the idea dh could be here for the birth is making me a lot more patient

How many more sleeps until your due date, scheduled induction or c/s? 11 days til due date

Do you think you will miss being pregnant? Definitely. The end is always bittersweet.

Mommy to DS 9 and DD 8. Happily Married to my best friend
Nikolai born July 18, 2012
“Because,' she said, 'when you're scared but you still do it anyway, that's brave.”
― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

July 8th, 2012, 04:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling?
-Like I'm coming down with a stomach virus. My stomach just feels upset. My appetite is okay though so I think it's just pre-labor ickies.

On a scale of 1-10 how DONE are you?
-Definitely a 10.

-One more sleep until my due date, two according to my OB's due date.

Do you think you will miss being pregnant?
-Not at all. This pregnancy has not been my cup of tea.
July 8th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Special_K's Avatar Veteran
How are you feeling? uncomfortable and emotional

On a scale of 1-10 how DONE are you? 9....a very small part of me is still enjoying being pregnant lol.

How many more sleeps until your due date, scheduled induction or c/s? 21 or 22 until my due date i think.

Do you think you will miss being pregnant? Not really. I missed it with my first because I always felt I was robbed of my pregnancy experience since she was 2 months early. This time I feel I got my fair share and it's not all that fun!

July 8th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Christin's Avatar William's Mommy
On a scale of 1-10 how DONE are you? 10, definitely ready. After last night's practice, I'm even more ready.

How many more sleeps until your due date, scheduled induction or c/s? 10 days until my due date.

Do you think you will miss being pregnant? Not sure but I really don't think so, I'm having intense hip and pelvis pain that almost brings me to tears.

July 8th, 2012, 07:46 PM
How are you feeling? In pain, exhausted

On a scale of 1-10 how DONE are you? 10.

How many more sleeps until your due date, scheduled induction or c/s? 6

Do you think you will miss being pregnant? No. I don't think I will. I miss my body, and everything else a lot. and would rather hold my little girl in my arms rather than in my stomach
July 8th, 2012, 09:29 PM
fairymommy's Avatar Super Mommy
How are you feeling? --not too bad overall. Very very sore lower back

On a scale of 1-10 how DONE are you? -- 9(I feel like saying 10 would make me seem impatient...and I pride myself on being a patient person lol)

How many more sleeps until your due date, scheduled induction or c/s? -- 8 more sleeps until edd

Do you think you will miss being pregnant? -- maybe certain aspects of it. I am proud of my baby bump!
July 8th, 2012, 09:50 PM
maddy and tommy's mommy's Avatar Lovin my precious kiddos!
I am feeling crampy and exhausted and frustrated!

10 - I am SO done!!

My due date was 2 days ago

I have had a tough time with this pregnancy, so nope, won't miss it at all!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!
July 9th, 2012, 04:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How are you feeling? Sore. By the end of the day my stomach just aches but then I wake up with sore shoulders and hips from sleeping on my side.

On a scale of 1-10 how DONE are you? With 1 being "I could be pregnant for the rest of my life!" and 10 being "I will give myself a c-section to make this end", I'd say I'm about a 6. Knowing that I can't be pregnant forever helps. Knowing that I won't feel any more rested helps.

How many more sleeps until your due date, scheduled induction or c/s? Three sleeps to EDD by ovulation, four by LMP. Assuming baby stays put and everything else looks healthy, seventeen days until I would be induced for being past my EDD.

Do you think you will miss being pregnant? No.
July 9th, 2012, 08:11 AM
therevslady's Avatar Built for Birth
How are you feeling? I'm feeling very third trimester ish. I know I am getting to the end when my body is doing a lot of crazy stuff that I usually hate (diarhea, vomiting, general discomfort) and I realize it's not phasing me anymore.

On a scale of 1-10 how DONE are you? I think I've gotten used to this pregnant gig. I'm probably a 5, lol.

Two weeks till EDD

Do you think you will miss being pregnant? Yes, I always do. I feel like I was jipped when I had my car accident. I feel like it robbed me from the regular enjoyment of being pregnant and contributed to many many worries and such.

July 9th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Super Mommy
How are you feeling? Like crap. Moody, uncomfortable, etc.

On a scale of 1-10 how DONE are you?216 LOL

How many more sleeps until your due date, scheduled induction or c/s? 6 till due date

Do you think you will miss being pregnant?not at all

July 9th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Sheena Beena's Avatar Dean and Dex's Mommy
How are you feeling? Tired and irritated, my patience is really thin these days. Plus, my stomach hasn't been feeling so hot the last couple of days.

On a scale of 1-10 how DONE are you? About a 5 I would be happy to have him, but I want DH to get here first.

How many more sleeps until your due date, scheduled induction or c/s? 11 days until my scheduled c-section.

Do you think you will miss being pregnant? Yep

July 10th, 2012, 02:08 AM
Sun0912's Avatar Veteran
How are you feeling? So exhausted in the afternoon, LOTS of pelvic discomfort from all the weight. Just blah.

On a scale of 1-10 how DONE are you? Like someone said before, I'd say a 9. Most of the time I am just so done, but I still have that little bit of enjoyment of being preggo still lol.

How many more sleeps until your due date, scheduled induction or c/s? 18 dang sleeps until my due date! Feels so close, yet so so far.

Do you think you will miss being pregnant? Absolutely. I remember feeling this way with my son and I thought I'd be nothing but happy to be done! But I quickly missed being pregnant afterwords. However, that pregnancy was much smoother than this one, so maybe it wont be so strong lol.

July 10th, 2012, 05:22 AM
one.juniper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to one.juniper
How are you feeling? I'm still doing good! I was getting worn out but I finished work yesterday

On a scale of 1-10 how DONE are you? 4

How many more sleeps until your due date, scheduled induction or c/s? Still 20+ days to go, hopefully

Do you think you will miss being pregnant? Definitely!

Pinterest
Flickr
July 10th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Mrs.Julie's Avatar Mommy to 3 Princesses
How are you feeling? Physically, I feel a bit cumbersome but fine otherwise. Emotionally, Im kind of bored but good.

On a scale of 1-10 how DONE are you? 7. Im bored of pregnancy, holding in arms is so much more fun than in the belly...but I would choose for her to come closer to due date.

How many more sleeps until your due date, scheduled induction or c/s? 15 until due date.

And no, I will not miss being pregnant, and I never have.

July 10th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Praying for a STICKY baby
How are you feeling? Exhausted, uncomfortable and anxious

On a scale of 1-10 how DONE are you? 1o+

How many more sleeps until your due date, scheduled induction or c/s? Im already passed due being 41W2D but I got 2 sleeps until my induction...

Do you think you will miss being pregnant? Yes but not for awhile!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search