Fetal Movements Check

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 15th, 2012, 02:54 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Has anyone else's baby "dropped" and/or quietened down a little now (from reduced space in the womb / preparing for labour)? I've been told mine has visibly dropped and I've noticed today it's moving regularly - kicks and squirms and shifts - but the movements are smaller, less painful, less acrobatic than before. I hope this is a good sign, even if it is making me count like a crazy person to make sure baby is still ok!!

And whose babies are still really "going for it", movement-wise (perhaps trying to "get into position")?

July 15th, 2012, 03:27 AM
1fabulousfem's Avatar Mommy to Finn + 1!
Mine has definitely dropped. My OB noticed and said he is really getting cozy down there now. The funny thing is I feel like is feet are going to fly out of me at any given time and his punches are getting stronger way up high.
I see the doc on Tuesday. I wonder if this is normal.
Also, his movements are big but are a lot slower. I'm trying not to worry but that's not in my character. Geeez!

July 15th, 2012, 03:41 AM
AllyssaM's Avatar Emmersyns Mommah
I've been told it looks like I've dropped - But I am not sure. I do sometimes feel heavier in my under belly, and feel some pressure down there. . . But mostly it's at the end of the night. As far as movements, sister is still having a party in there. Just the other night what ever she was doing was HURTING. Like, take my breath away hurting. Never felt that before between the two pregnancies until then.

July 15th, 2012, 03:43 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I had the take my breath away movements with my son right to the end, and was having them with this baby this last week or two but it seems to have moved position to somewhere where the movements can't press my ribs/diaphragm etc like they did before - they are pressing my bladder tho! I'm having to pee a LOT!

July 15th, 2012, 04:34 AM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
I just got into a fight with his feet or knees or whatever trying to come out my right side again. I tried the rubbing trick but he was determined to pop them through so I had to get a bit aggressive. He's still very very active and it's usually early morning and evening is when he goes a bit crazy.

July 15th, 2012, 05:02 AM
lthomas's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to lthomas
Definatly have dropped and she has slowed down a lot more then I like. I going crazy with the movement counts. Got an ob appointment monday and am going to talk to her about it. Now i am to the point that i am drinking so much cold water and poking around my belly just to get her to move lol. She usually has a spurt most afternoons but it is the evening and mornings that she rarly moves now
July 15th, 2012, 06:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
He's definitely dropped but still moving like crazy! It's getting more painful though because of his position.

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
July 15th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Mountain~Mama's Avatar ThePastHasNoPowerOverMe
Since I have some extra fluid Sarah has plenty of room to break dance. I don't feel like she's dropped too far down tho, just not in my ribs anymore.
July 15th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Mom to Madeline
I don't think so, but I'm carrying low.
July 15th, 2012, 11:04 AM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
nope! She's still crazy in there. My belly looks high also.

July 15th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
No dropping, but more rolling movement, definitely have to rub to get those knees or feet back in, particularly high on my right side.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
July 15th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh yeah. baby has definitely dropped...I had a hard time dressing for church this morning because you can see the bottom of my belly in all my clothes! Not having heartburn as bad either. And, he's definitely scaled back in the movement dept. I feel like mostly he's just sleeping all the time, and every now and then he'll stretch out.

July 15th, 2012, 02:31 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
I still fight with feet, but my breathing has improved so I know he's dropped some. He stopped kicking a while ago and has moved on to waves of movement that hurt me and freak everyone else out. I get a kick out of freaking out the kids.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

July 15th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Corrupt's Avatar Happy Mama
This kid has been low from the get go and has dropped even lower in the last few weeks. I think I'm actually getting more movement now than all pregnancy and holy ouch. I mean, DS was more active but I feel like this baby is going to poke a hole in my side - almost brought tears to my eyes the other night and I'm still sore in that spot.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search