Postpartum Mommies!

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 16th, 2012, 09:12 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Check in here:

When did you give birth?

What is baby's name?

How are you feel physically?

How are you feeling mentally/emotionally?

Do you have the Baby Blues at all?

How are you keeping up with a baby, housework, your job, other kids, etc?

Is being a mommy of one/one more easier or harder than you imagined?

Anything else you want to add?

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

July 17th, 2012, 04:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
When did you give birth? One week ago

How are you feel physically? I think I'm pretty much healed physically. But I am exhausted. My daughter eats about every 3-4 hours but she's also waking once or twice in the night needing to be burped and soothed (even though I burp her with every feeding).

How are you feeling mentally/emotionally? worn thin

Do you have the Baby Blues at all? Given how many times I cried yesterday over tiny things, I would say, "yes."

How are you keeping up with a baby, housework, your job, other kids, etc? I think I'm keeping up with housework about as well as I normally do. The baby I can manage. I have not kept up with my job--I meant to start again yesterday and didn't. My husband has been doing most of the care for the older kids so far. he went back to work yesterday afternoon and I somehow managed to not put the kids down for a nap. So we'll see how I do with them today.

Is being a mommy of one/one more easier or harder than you imagined? I don't know if I can judge just yet.
July 17th, 2012, 05:34 AM
Super Mommy
When did you give birth? 2 weeks ago today

What is baby's name? Lucas Jaymes

How are you feel physically? I am doing o.k...Recovered really quick from the c-section.

How are you feeling mentally/emotionally? drained....I have been sick since the beginning of June as well, and it is just starting to get better.

Do you have the Baby Blues at all? I would say yes....Have been crying and knowing this will be out last makes me a bit sad..:-(

How are you keeping up with a baby, housework, your job, other kids, etc? SO-So..Lucky my husband is off the whole summer cause I would not be able to manage....
July 17th, 2012, 06:35 AM
Veteran
When did you give birth? July 5

What is baby's name? Christian Patrick

How are you feel physically? Overall great! I have been dealing with headaches thou since delivery.

How are you feeling mentally/emotionally? I had a HORRID breakdown while in the hospital and asked my dr to put me on something for PPD (had bad case with middle child). So now that meds in full force I'm doing great.

Do you have the Baby Blues at all? Not really. I'm totally enjoying not being PG anymore and enjoying my little guy.

How are you keeping up with a baby, housework, your job, other kids, etc? So totally not.... I have so much stuff piling up around me and/or not getting done at all. Baby is #1 priority.

Is being a mommy of one/one more easier or harder than you imagined? Since my oldest 2 are pretty self sufficient it has been easier than I thought. But, it does have its own "quicks" as well.

July 17th, 2012, 11:41 AM
mommyTTC3's Avatar Proud mom of 3 !! <3
When did you give birth? July 8th

What is baby's name? Chase Jeffrey

How are you feel physically? Feeling great , I can barely tell I had a baby .

How are you feeling mentally/emotionally? I am having alot of pp newborn anxiety

Do you have the Baby Blues at all? a little ,but probly just due to the anxiety .

How are you keeping up with a baby, housework, your job, other kids, etc? I am so gratefull for my 10 and 13 yr old dd's they are really helping out so I have been able to focus on baby . love my girls

Is being a mommy of one/one more easier or harder than you imagined? Chase has been the easiest baby by far . I dont know if it is because I am much older but it has been very smooth bringing him into our family

Anything else you want to add? now we are trying to decide if we should have 1 more or get my tubes tied ............ decisions

July 17th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
When did you give birth?I gave birth almost one month ago.

What is baby's name? We named our baby Tristan

How are you feel physically?Physically I am feeling great. My ribs are stil sore and I am bleedig a little.

How are you feeling mentally/emotionally? I am feeling ok, I have tough days when I drive DH absolutely crazy. I hope that my hormones get back in shape soon.

Do you have the Baby Blues at all? Yes, about 5 - 6 days PP it was the most intence, I am getting better now.

How are you keeping up with a baby, housework, your job, other kids, etc?I have lowered my expectations about clenliness ( mostly washing floors ) as I simply cannot keep up. Other than that we are doing pretty good. We work hard on eating healty meals and keeping our toddler happy by doing a lot of famiy activities.

Is being a mommy of one/one more easier or harder than you imagined? Being a mommy is harder than I imagined but I love it.

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.
July 17th, 2012, 04:41 PM
~*Jess*~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ~*Jess*~
When did you give birth? July 7

What is baby's name? Evander Wyatt

How are you feel physically? I feel fine...no problems at all

How are you feeling mentally/emotionally? I have my days...I am getting better though

Do you have the Baby Blues at all? A little...but mainly when my girls are at their dads

How are you keeping up with a baby, housework, your job, other kids, etc? Its hard...he nurses a lot so i don't have much time. but the kids are all fed and clothed and alive so i guess im doing what needs done LOL

Is being a mommy of one/one more easier or harder than you imagined? its about the same...a few things are harder but its getting easier

July 17th, 2012, 06:09 PM
acmd03's Avatar Lincoln's Mommy
When did you give birth? June 28th

What is baby's name? Lincoln Edward

How are you feel physically? Great most of the time, although a little tired

How are you feeling mentally/emotionally? Some days are better than others. He's in a crying stage, which is getting stressful.

Do you have the Baby Blues at all? I did a few days in the week after he was born, but not too bad.

How are you keeping up with a baby, housework, your job, other kids, etc? Um, not keeping up with housework well at all! I'm doing the basics, and I've decided I can't get this time when he's small back if I miss it, so I'm enjoying him as much as possible!

Is being a mommy of one/one more easier or harder than you imagined? He's my first and it's both easier and harder, depending on the moment.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search