Reflux and spit-up

Forum: July, August & September 2012 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To July, August & September 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 18th, 2012, 11:15 AM
maddy and tommy's mommy's Avatar Lovin my precious kiddos!
Hoping for a little advice for moms of current babies or older kiddos who have/had reflux. Thanks!

Anyone else's baby have reflux? If so, what patterns does he/she exhibit? Also, when your LO with reflux spits up, what does it usually look like?

Thomas doesn't spit up at every feeding, and perhaps only spits up once a day. However, it is quite the puke! It is scary sometimes to see that coming out of such a little person! Would love to hear about others' experiences with this. THANK YOU!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!
July 18th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Super Mommy
All of my kids have spit up, almost at every feeding....With my second she seemed to spit up soo much that I was wondering if any of the milk she drank was actually staying in....I ended up taking her to the hospital once and while I was feeding her there, she spit up, and what I thought was alot the nurse seen her and he said it was probably only less then an oz,and it was not worrisome....
I think it is more tiresome then anything...
I was told that they spit up the exra that they do not actually need....Not sure if that is true....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search